Mr. Green Gaming

Add a ping limit,!

Well I need to suggest a ping limit, some guy with 350 ping today, unstoppable , was ramming you 10000 in the same place , as he was teleporting back and foward due to lag, and imposible to kill in SH and DD.
Add a 250 ping limit because over 250 is just ridiculous, we got players who cant play with that ping, and ruin other people's gameplay as well.

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Well it's sdk's decision to change it or not. 

Ghostmode for ping will not work, since it will be abused + will not work in most gamemodes, plus it would make things way too complicated.

I agree that it should work on unstable ping, but we need to find a balance to avoid it killing too fast.

If we have rooms when the servers merge, we can adjust ping limit according to gamemode, whichwould be pretty nice to do imo.

edit:

By the way, keep in mind that the teleporting laggyness can also be low FPS. There is also a low fps killer (25fps), but the combination of both high ping and low fps can be pretty shitty, especially in shooter.

Edited by KaliBwoy

btw, seting ping limit to 200 or even 150 won't change anything, i've seen players from australia and latino with 320+ping but they were stable (no teleporting or smth like that)

only thing what needs to be done is killing for unstable ping imo.

It is impossible for players from south america to play on the servers with a limit of 150 ms,because the best i've seen from there on mix was like 170.

FPS limit would be better than ping. I see high ping all the time with no problems, it;s the people with a fps below 20 who lag everything.

high ping does nothing on race when you're playing the half of the map on ghostmode while laggers are still on the last positions.

meanwhile on mix [DD and SH] them laggers always kill you.

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

havin a pinglimit of 330 on a race server, where most maps are non ghostmode is just beyond stupid, and it basically shows you what this community is all about. it was never about havin a good game, but the maximum amount of players on the server. its not like anything is ever goin to change, its 2015 now and race still has 45 fps...

you guys probably misunderstood my point, i've played with unstable ping while i had stable FPS and it actually gives difference in gameplay with ruining it, car moves unexpectedly etc. in unstable ping i don't mean jumping from 50 to 60 or bit more, but i mean 30+ ping jitter.

Edited by Bob_Taylor

havin a pinglimit of 330 on a race server, where most maps are non ghostmode is just beyond stupid, and it basically shows you what this community is all about. it was never about havin a good game, but the maximum amount of players on the server. its not like anything is ever goin to change, its 2015 now and race still has 45 fps...

We're trying to find a balance between supporting the current playerbase and wanting to attract new players.

We're trying to find a balance between supporting the current playerbase and wanting to attract new players.

sry, rage post <3

Edited by wooozie