Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Hello there,

I would like to make a suggestion regarding the custom horns in both MTA servers of Mr. Greengaming.

Lately a lot of new horns, nice horns have been added to the server which you can buy via F6 - Custom Horns.

Wouldn't it be nice to make it possible for people to upload their own unique custom horn which no one else can buy from that public list.

- For Example: another page with unique horns not available for the others to buy.

You could make it more expensive (more GC's) for your own unique horn.

I know it's possible to request horns right now which come in that huge list. But just to make it a bit more personally and have your own horn no one else has (like the paintjobs).

Ofcourse you could keep the public list as there are a lot of cool horns. But an extra list to upload your own personal horn(.mp3 or whatever extension file with a certain maximum of seconds and mb's). Probably this can be abused by uploading inappropriate horns but that's why we have Admins/mods to take action when needed.

Rules:

- Less than ~10 seconds.  We preffer it to be around 5 - 6 seconds. Make it as short as possible. No unneeded repetitions for example.

- Shouldn't be too annoying.

- No bigger than 5mb! (expetions can be made but not often)

In my opinion this could be an awesome feature and if some one could create a script/ingame layout for this suggestion and add this to the GC Shop just like the paintjob menu.

I'm not sure if your open for the idea and if it is even worth it, but I was just thinking about this.

Kind Regards,

r0cK

Edited by r0cK

that and fuckin reupload "friction" and "pachanga-the last map of 2010". im still pissed they were deleted.

no.

Destiny, make unbuyable PLEASE. Since you won't get rid of it, atleast make it non-buyable ffs.

Map would be better if we could somehow hide other players..

If that was the problem here's easy fix. Just add that resource to the map itself. C=hide/show others.

Anyways, delete both Destiny maps.

I personally like Destiny 1 and 2 and I'm amazed how much work and effort is put in that map. Once you know how to play them it's a lot of fun, despite the map has more dislikes than likes and people freaking out when the map is started.

The problem with these maps are people waiting in front of the finish line for their friends to try and finish. That way these maps can last for a long time which makes people angry and leave the server.

I have no problem with people waiting infront of the finish as I like these maps too and I like the different levels you have to achieve.

There might be two solutions imo to keep this map in the server(s)?

1) Change the playing time of this map from (30 minutes?) to a lower amount.

2) Add the ability to hide vehicles just like RTF.

Edited by r0cK

putting work into a map is hardly any sign of quality, sry. the maps are not suitable for race at all, and usually end up with a shitload of players leavin, some trolling, and the rest being afk. thats not helpful to the game at all. so either move them to mix, or delete them.

deleting those maps is wrong, period. there are countless other maps to start with. once they are all gone, i can live with deleting them, but deleting them and nothing else? thats complete bullshit.

Now this, I agree with on 100% :)

Once you know how to play them it's a lot of fun, despite the map has more dislikes than likes and people freaking out when the map is started. This^ says it all, nobody should "know" how to play a map in order to finish it. I know I hate Pachanga but atleast his maps are finishable even for people who play them for the first time.

1) Change the playing time of this map from (30 minutes?) to a lower amount. Maybe this is best solution, map time = 4 mins, since top1 is around 2 mins I'd say it's more than enough for the "real pros" of the map to finish or win it under 4 mins.

2) Add the ability to hide vehicles just like RTF. What's that got to do with map being shit? Anyways : http://www.mediafire.com/download/cbw44kc6zeq45za/Car_Hider_©.zip

Edited by MegasXLR

Once you know how to play them it's a lot of fun, despite the map has more dislikes than likes and people freaking out when the map is started. This^ says it all, nobody should "know" how to play a map in order to finish it. I know I hate Pachanga but his maps are finishable even for people who play them for the first time.

1) Change the playing time of this map from (30 minutes?) to a lower amount. Maybe this is best solution, map time = 4 mins, since top1 is around 2 mins I'd say it's more than enough for the "real pros" of the map to finish or win it under 4 mins.
2) Add the ability to hide vehicles just like RTF. http://www.mediafire.com/download/cbw44kc6zeq45za/Car_Hider_©.zip

It's more like a challenge figuring out how to play it. Once you know how to turn and twist it's a real fun map. But you and Woozie have a point. 

This map is more something for the MIX server as a race server is not something to put " maze-tombrider maps " in it.

But as far I've seen, a lot of people also like the maps as they get played again sometimes after they end. So moving it to MIX with some other adjustments like time and vehicle hiding (http://www.mediafire.com/download/cbw44kc6zeq45za/Car_Hider_%C2%A9.zip) instead of deleting is a good solution.

Edited by r0cK
Guest F1MADKILLER

Possible to add "Search" in horns tab? So player can easily find horn by keyword rather than scroll forever or ask for id?

Or sort the list alphabetically.

N00000 to oragnising the list that add even more work for me ):

Possible to add "Search" in horns tab? So player can easily find horn by keyword rather than scroll forever or ask for id?

Or sort the list alphabetically.

N00000 to oragnising the list that add even more work for me ):
Me too, I'll have to totally update my app which now has all 200+ horns in same order as in server :D
What the hell are you guys doing with that stupid " Ping Limit " which put player with 250+ ping in a retard kind of "gm" that is activated only for other players , then when you are driving  and someone get in you and shot you to far away it doesn't matter? Seriously? 

if it's to have that stupid script, do something which don't affect who is with high ping when is driving or put gm for all. 

Edited by victor40