Mr. Green Gaming

MoshPit Admin App

MoshPit

lol you seem a little butthurt. You probably fucked around the previous round so he decided to punish you once he had finished racing as the next race had started. I do that sometimes as well :)

Not really...we were both in the lead and my bike blew up and took him out as well... after that i beat him and won the race... but i didnt break any rules to deserve a /kill that ruined my win spree and achievement.

Unless SDK gives them these command for them to get revenge over losing a race

lol you seem a little butthurt. You probably fucked around the previous round so he decided to punish you once he had finished racing as the next race had started. I do that sometimes as well :)

Not really...we were both in the lead and my bike blew up and took him out as well... after that i beat him and won the race... but i didnt break any rules to deserve a /kill that ruined my win spree and achievement.

You where on fire turned around and came back to me to blow me up,it was not an accident. If you don't want mod's to kill you don't act like a noob.

You where on fire turned around and came back to me to blow me up,it was not an accident. If you don't want mod's to kill you don't act like a noob.

liar...i came from behind you, i didn't turn back...my god.

Seriously does anybody actually test these guys , you know like a secret account, to see if they deserve being in the staff?