Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green wiki

Question:

Is this going to be a Wikipedia Wikipedia *serious* or a Mr-Green Wikipedia? *Lose*

Like in, is this all going to be serious, with things like the history of Mr-Green, how it had come so far, explanating the gamemodes ect, or all that, but with other things, like a member zone, where players who are active on the forums, can make an entry about themselves *But you have to be atleast 1 year on forum, or validated by the Topcrew ect* and things like slogan, like eh...

...further explanation of hax? :V

i think a mr-green wiki would serve a better purpose, if it was just one long wikipedia article, it would be too long

I see it's down again.

I will write in about zombie classes in zs and how the work, and when to use them..

When it's back up, ofc.

It works fine.

nope:

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php/Main_Page was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hundred2, on Wikipedia there are tutorials.

Also guys, sorry that I rename and edit your articles so much at this moment. I want the wiki good organized. So please check, before creating a new page, if it's right called. For example: Use "Health (IW)" instead of "Health" if you're going to create an article about how the health stuff works in Infected Wars.

Please use correct grammer and English on the wiki. If you have trouble, use dictionary plugins for your webbrowser.

Also, read up on how to use Wiki text to format your pages.

The Mr. Green portal has been updated by the way. "About Us" is now replaced by "Wiki". Plus I changed some of the visual design

• 2 months later...
Id help with IW if i can :3

ditto, and also explain some of the basics of IW, because im fed up of being type killed while explaining to new players

Yea but people will still be like what do I do since most people don't read the F1 menu minges will remain minges.

Surely it would be Left4Green Wiki if its English and not Dutch.