Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Rachel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys. Please stay ontopic.

Actually, I think we are waiting untill you have decided if she's going to be admin or not :V

Nice breasts :lol:

I would rather refer to tieten, boobs, boobz, tits, mems, memmen, brammen, borsten, zuigers and tetten.

For your sake :V

Edited by Botervloot
Come on guys. Please stay ontopic.

Actually, I think we are waiting untill you have decided if she's going to be admin or not :V

You're not really helping her any more.

Idd, so start saying more nice things about meh, or otherwise I'll 'mep' you :D

Tbh we need an admin doesnt matter if it's a girl or boy , we dont have any online admin at all.

You are right.

But in eh, "some" way, we need another admin for TF2. Most of them are not online, although we have plenty.

And she's an active one. So it's not bad.

"Could always use more! Hehe..."

Most of them are not online, although we have plenty.

Then it's easy; give the inactive admins a warning (not on the forums) that they have to be more active, or that they will loose their admin status.

That's not up to me.

And the "inactive" admins are:

- Ratman

- Abstract *havn't seen him online in a while*

- Bit Clavus, Bit Ywa, they are admins, but they play all games.

Edited by Botervloot

Then it's easy; give the inactive admins a warning (not on the forums) that they have to be more active, or that they will loose their admin status.

That's not up to me.

- Ratman

You can't call Clavus and Ywa for inactive. I think they have more to do than to join all the servers and ban small kids, well more important things.

They take care of all the servers and pay all the bills, administrative work - you can call it that.

That's not up to me.

- Ratman

You can't call Clavus and Ywa for inactive. I think they have more to do than to join all the servers and ban small kids, well more important things.

They take care of all the servers and pay all the bills, administrative work - you can call it that.

But they don't admin the servers that much do they?

But they don't admin the servers that much do they?

But, they are the TopCrew, so they are admin of all servers anyway, and don't have to be active on every one of them (would be impossible).

But, in return of that, they should 'hire' more admins (I applied but got refused, well, I wasn't that active at the time I applied but now I am, but I don't think they'll ever hire me..) z8yq.gif

mostly what ive seen clavus comes to play arena when i ask him to ;D thats why its fun.. but hes afk most of times like today.. no admins on sight , lagging warping person playing medic , 200 ping going past it and below it all the time.. he literaly warped like 5meters ;/ and clavus wasnt on!!!oneoneoneone!!!!11

but yeah ;D ywa wasnt on either ;< YOU WERENT EITHER BOTERLVOOT ;<<<<