Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Rachel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, 50 posts in a single admin app.

Just because she's a girl :V

that and the bewbs, which everyone seem's to be transfixed on :P

Well, that's what you think about it. Personally I think it's stupid how you all look at her now, like it's 'Oh, it's got boobs, yeah vote +1'.

Sure, she shoudn't have mentioned it in the first place, cause she knew she'd get reactions on it, but when looking at a person to see he's a capable admin or not, you don't have to look if it's a he or a she, but if that person would be a good admin or not. She is very active and friendly, and I think she'd be a good admin because of that. Not because she's a girl, or has boobs.

Holy crap, 50 posts in a single admin app.

Just because she's a girl :V

that and the bewbs, which everyone seem's to be transfixed on :P

Well, that's what you think about it. Personally I think it's stupid how you all look at her now, like it's 'Oh, it's got boobs, yeah vote +1'.

Sure, she shoudn't have mentioned it in the first place, cause she knew she'd get reactions on it, but when looking at a person to see he's a capable admin or not, you don't have to look if it's a he or a she, but if that person would be a good admin or not. She is very active and friendly, and I think she'd be a good admin because of that. Not because she's a girl, or has boobs.

+1 to this reply

To be honest, I think she would immediately ban anyone that kills her, but if she posts a picture of herself or her b00bs, then the answer is yes.

Okay,is it approved that on these forums 12 year old kids post something about boobs?(Well actually i dont care but on other forums youll get flamed and something other stupid for even saying BOOOBS BOOBS BOOBS((yes i love them ;)) . But Even The Application of Her makes me feel shes right for the admin job ;) maybe u should make better too when i get little more ground under my feets :P

P.S I Agree Clavus That This Isnt Topic To Talk About b00bs :P or anything else...

• 1 month later...