Mr. Green Gaming

bloker in all races

pansas02

this guy is actually really blockin with fake nicks. and i am involved since he used the hydra to skip a bunch of checkpoints and crash into me. utter fuckin trash, if anyone deserves a ban, its his stupid ass.

this guy is actually really blockin with fake nicks. and i am involved since he used the hydra to skip a bunch of checkpoints and crash into me. utter fuckin trash, if anyone deserves a ban, its his stupid ass.

But I won't punish Spring without proof. Take better screenshots or video.

Edited by Cena

im not talkin about springfield, he never blocked anyone, im talkin about the author of this wonderful topic, who also sent out a nice admin application. hes one of the biggest retards on the server, and this fake reportin while blockin himself should deserve him a ban. i already told mosh, who was present while he was fake nick fuckin around, but hes too pussy to ban people... (sry, its the truth)

im not talkin about springfield, he never blocked anyone, im talkin about the author of this wonderful topic, who also sent out a nice admin application. hes one of the biggest retards on the server, and this fake reportin while blockin himself should deserve him a ban. i already told mosh, who was present while he was fake nick fuckin around, but hes too pussy to ban people... (sry, its the truth)

You insult everyone south of  the Reo Granda, then they ram u and u want me to ban them for it. Call me a pussy again and wee see if i am "too" to ban..

Edited by MoshPit

So Mosh was on. I'm pretty sure he is doing the right thing and if not he was going to get reported for sure. Anyway this report proofs nothing. I will lock if no news about that blocker for the next 12 hours.

You insult everyone south of  the Reo Granda, then they ram u and u want me to ban them for it. Call me a pussy again and wee see if i am "too" to ban..

i dont want you to ban people for rammin, but the guy was obviously fake nick fuciin around, including flyin the hydra across the map to block/kill. that and his fake reporting definitely deserved him a ban, else i wouldnt ask you . and what other explanation do you have for "i dont ban people" than bein too pussy?

oh, and just becuase these guys jioned your clan doesnt mean theyre free from any fault