Mr. Green Gaming

Megas Insulting and Talking About Abusing

race

I dont really know who started the fight, i told you guys to calm down, but this guy Mega deserves a ban (not a permaban imo), i warned him and he continued insulting Race, also the attitude of Mega was so disrespectful towards me.

I'll wait for more admins opinions. :noshit:

I've seen many reports against him, with proofs of what he did, he has never insulted/abused while I was in game, but the screenshots show how he really acts, as I can see. I won't do anything at respect since I'm not officially involved, but as admin I would take a measure because I think that's enough.

ik 

Yep, i've seen megas insulting pretty often, but i've also seen that Race isn't the nicest player either.

right!                                                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice stuff ^_^

Face i don't know what your problem is but I've never had any disrespect towards you. 

I dont really know who started the fight, i told you guys to calm down, but this guy Mega deserves a ban (not a permaban imo), i warned him and he continued insulting Race, also the attitude of Mega was so disrespectful towards me.

I'll wait for more admins opinions. :noshit:

And yes, I won't stop insulting Race or any other guy who insults me. Deal with it.

I respect all that respect me. That's it. You won't get any other responce from me here. I won't even read this thread.

Edited by MegasXLR

I'm pretty sure Race started, Megas was always respectful and I've never seen him doing something against the rule. If Megas will be punished then i think Race should be punished as well. Everyone knows that Race used to insult others as well.