Mr. Green Gaming

SandySweet says goodbye

Since the race server has a fresh start I thought this could be a good closure for me. It's been like 3 years since i first joined this server, these years were much fun despite some altercations with the staff team, we did get along in the end though. 

So, Sandy will no longer be a pain in the ass for other racers, i will let you people shine :)

As a souvenir- 

20150728_201758.jpg

I dare you to beat this, you have 2 years :D

Much love, Sandy.

Oh, i almost forgot, special thanks to all my friends and haters who made this game even funnier, you will know who i'm talking about :)
Edited by sweetsandy

NO SANDY PLEASE WHY???!!!! I KNOW U NEVER LIKED ME BUT U WAS THE ONLY ONE WHERE I COULD TALK TO ABOUT EMINEM :'(

why would u even go :'( :'( :'( another well known skilled fucking awesome player is going away :'(

AND EVEN IN THOSE 3 YEARS I NEVER U KNOW YOUR GENDER, ARE U MALE OR FEMALE??!!

i always thought u was female...... but yo don't understand me wrong i didn't ever find u cute or etc...

i hope i do not have to say goodbye to u :'(

Edited by AleksCore
Too much smiles bro

I'm also thinking of leaving the server... I dont really like the top times update, whats the point of playing here now?

Every map you play you make a top time, it was fun trying to beat an old top time, now we cant do that...  :fever:

Actually, i totally agree with u, LETS PROTEST!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for warm sendoff, @crash yes i indeed didn't like turks in mta they are annoying af, nothing against them irl tho :)

Yes Face that is probably the main reason for me too, there is no challenge anymore.. 

@knul You seem to be as big a fan of eminem as me so i automatically liked u :D

Otakus, AMG i hope there will be some better replacement and then i might come back with a vengeance :D

Thanks Cena, Yep we didn't cross paths very often but you seem to be a good admin :)

w0w i actually replied everyone :D

We didn't play together many times but those times were fun and good, specially when a random latin started to talk and you replied with your typical sentences in spanish. that was hilarious, also, really skilled omg more than 1000 tops (1st - 8th). And yeah, I find a bit scandalous since tops are gone (still can watch out old, but meh) and rivalry and the desire to beat tops, challenges.. Take care, goodbye.

Edited by neox.

I'll never forget this 'Turbo-Sandy' when playing MTA,

Everyday topping maps and 1sec after the race started u were already driving 10km in front of me,

When I was driving on 1st position and I saw you in my back, you stressed the shit out of me.

Thx for the great moments Sandy!

Now you dont make me sweat anymore

SANDY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!