Mr. Green Gaming

SandySweet says goodbye

I would like to thank the Leadership. This action was very smart. Finally we got rid of Sandy.

Evreybody knows that he is hyperactive and a crier. With the new Toptime Table you just made him so hard pissed, that he left the server.

Its like eastern, christmas and birthday on one day.

@Sandy: Please stay forever away, get a real life :)

I would like to thank the Leadership. This action was very smart. Finally we got rid of Sandy.

Evreybody knows that he is hyperactive and a crier. With the new Toptime Table you just made him so hard pissed, that he left the server.

Be respectful man...

Who is Driver76? Never heard of him/her/it.

He is a cool guy but he was spreading my full name and facebook all over Mr. Green with DOOZYJude and MD.... I was very mad at him and now he always names me with my last name..

He is a cool guy but he was spreading my full name and facebook all over Mr. Green with DOOZYJude and MD.... I was very mad at him and now he always names me with my last name..

Thats not true Schuddinck :P

Thats not true Schuddinck :P

Listen To Knul

Driver is a guy who back in the day liked to lock other peoples' nicknames along with his retarded friend Alon[*].

Their retard pack was called iuiso or something, Unlike Alon, Driver avoided getting banned so he started getting on mrgreen once in a while to troll or spam some gibberish on the chat. Nothing interesting really..

Edit: Thanks Chernikov and Race x)

Edited by sweetsandy

Iuiso for life!! Oh and sandy "gibberish" , get it?

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin to say but nuttin' comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and motherfuckers actin like they forgot about dre" -eminem xDDDD

Iuiso for life!! Oh and sandy "gibberish" , get it?

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin to say but nuttin' comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and motherfuckers actin like they forgot about dre" -eminem xDDDD

lol thats like the perfect quote for Driver. Glad you brought it up :D

Finally! 

I´ve been waiting for this moment for the last 2 years. 

​Although I don´t really believe you and I know you´ll be back in a month.

(considering all the hours/days you´ve spent playing on the racing server, I just can´t imagine you quitting like this) 

I´m sure you realized that you´ve wasted almost all of your late teen-age years playing MTA. So now you are finally ready to put a (temporary) end to your MTA career. 

In other words: SandySuck is going on a MTA break to lose his virginity. 

I guess it is about that time kid. 

If you need any advice with that issue shoot me a PM. However, I´m only willing to help if your sexual orientation is Hetero. Since I doubt that you are a straight male, I advice you to ask KaliBwoy who is an expert on same sex relations. 

Anyway, despite your sexual orientations. The forum will be always supportive and helpful at any time. 

Good luck. 

post-13996-0-31746200-1439655628.gif

Edited by Tuco-Lone-Star-Rider

Finally! 

(considering all the hours/days you´ve spent playing on the racing server, I just can´t imagine you quitting like this) 

I´m sure you realized that you´ve wasted almost all of your late teen-age years playing MTA. So now you are finally ready to put a (temporary) end to your MTA career. 

If you need any advice with that issue shoot me a PM. However, I´m only willing to help if your sexual orientation is Hetero. Since I doubt that you are a straight male, I advice you to ask KaliBwoy who is an expert on same sex relations. 

Anyway, despite your sexual orientations. The forum will be always supportive and helpful at any time. 

Good luck. 

attachicon.gifgiphy.gif

<3

Btw Tuco, still unemployed and desperate to get unbanned? XD

I'm gonna help you out. I officially let the staff team ban me and lift your ban in exchange. If necessary I'll make a desperate topic so that admins can see it, want me to?

Finally! 

Good luck. 

attachicon.gifgiphy.gif

<3

Btw Tuco, still unemployed and desperate to get unbanned? XD

I'm gonna help you out. I officially let the staff team ban me and lift your ban in exchange. If necessary I'll make a desperate topic so that admins can see it, want me to?

Nah homie, I´ll get through the ban on my own. Just to prove KaliBwoy wrong. 

I´m pretty sure I´ll see you again on the racing server by the end of this year..