Mr. Green Gaming

SandySweet says goodbye

Finally! 

I´ve been waiting for this moment for the last 2 years. 

​Although I don´t really believe you and I know you´ll be back in a month.

(considering all the hours/days you´ve spent playing on the racing server, I just can´t imagine you quitting like this) 

I´m sure you realized that you´ve wasted almost all of your late teen-age years playing MTA. So now you are finally ready to put a (temporary) end to your MTA career. 

In other words: SandySuck is going on a MTA break to lose his virginity. 

I guess it is about that time kid. 

If you need any advice with that issue shoot me a PM. However, I´m only willing to help if your sexual orientation is Hetero. Since I doubt that you are a straight male, I advice you to ask KaliBwoy who is an expert on same sex relations. 

Anyway, despite your sexual orientations. The forum will be always supportive and helpful at any time. 

Good luck. 

attachicon.gifgiphy.gif

<3

Btw Tuco, still unemployed and desperate to get unbanned? XD

I'm gonna help you out. I officially let the staff team ban me and lift your ban in exchange. If necessary I'll make a desperate topic so that admins can see it, want me to?

Nah homie, I´ll get through the ban on my own. Just to prove KaliBwoy wrong. 

I´m pretty sure I´ll see you again on the racing server by the end of this year..

And if you don't will you suck my dick?

Finally! 

I´ve been waiting for this moment for the last 2 years. 

​Although I don´t really believe you and I know you´ll be back in a month.

(considering all the hours/days you´ve spent playing on the racing server, I just can´t imagine you quitting like this) 

I´m sure you realized that you´ve wasted almost all of your late teen-age years playing MTA. So now you are finally ready to put a (temporary) end to your MTA career. 

In other words: SandySuck is going on a MTA break to lose his virginity. 

I guess it is about that time kid. 

If you need any advice with that issue shoot me a PM. However, I´m only willing to help if your sexual orientation is Hetero. Since I doubt that you are a straight male, I advice you to ask KaliBwoy who is an expert on same sex relations. 

Anyway, despite your sexual orientations. The forum will be always supportive and helpful at any time. 

Good luck. 

attachicon.gifgiphy.gif

<3

Btw Tuco, still unemployed and desperate to get unbanned? XD

I'm gonna help you out. I officially let the staff team ban me and lift your ban in exchange. If necessary I'll make a desperate topic so that admins can see it, want me to?

Nah homie, I´ll get through the ban on my own. Just to prove KaliBwoy wrong. 

I´m pretty sure I´ll see you again on the racing server by the end of this year..

And if you don't will you suck my dick?

Damn you are flirting again... SandySucky, You should try your game on KaliBwoy I think it could actually work.

post-13996-0-59504600-1439662281.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...