Mr. Green Gaming

MegasXLR Moderator Application {MTA}

MegasXLR

Hey, you all know me by now, but it's the procedure, so here goes -->

Gameserver: MrGreen RACE & MIX (rarely)
Country of origin: Bulgaria

Average weekly playtime: I'll be 12th grade from 15th Sept so I'm most likely going to play for around 2 hours in the evening (19:30-21:30 GMT time) on weekdays. Probably a bit longer on some weekends.

Languages able to communicate in: Bulgarian, English, partially Russian. I study German since 5th grade but i don't know shit in it :D
Link to Steam Community profile *: I don't have Steam.
Minecraft name **: Nope
Ingame name: These are all my nicks I've ever used : K.I.T.T. ; koragg ; MegasXLR and I'm currently using KR|Megas.
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin mod!: I know a lot of the players. Most know me too (lel) and I don't have any problems with almost anyone (almost!).

Truth is, info about me is same as before so just read

My real name is Simeon, but everyone calls me Moni  :)

I know most players which play in [RACE] daily and am quite friendly with everyone. I've got nothing against noobs, we've all been there, but blockers gotta go somewhere else. I won't abuse the commands mainly because I'm nice and have no problems with normal players. MrGreenGaming [RACE] was the first race server i ever played, but back then I was a noob with a different name (K.I.T.T.) and forgot the server's name  :D I found it again in the middle  of 2013 when I saw Retard in-game. He was the only guy I remembered from my K.I.T.T. days  :P
I join the forums almost every day to see what's new and try to help other players with what I can (it's not much, but still xD). I don't join IRC quite often, dunno why, i just don't. Since I figured a way to use IRC from my phone, I'll be more active there  :D

I'm always on IRC now, all you need to do to reach me is type Megaz in-game and I'll get a notification on my phone  :P

Now I'll just clarify one thing, I know how to act, what to do and when to do it this time around. I got a lot of mod/admin friends and asked them what I should do, if I did it wrong before, etc etc. + with the new /blocker cmd, I won't need to /k anyone.

Yes, I don't like certain players, noone is forced to like EVERYONE. That doesn't mean that I'll kill them whenever i see them join! It just means that I'll ignore them as shit. I realised that ignoring an idiot is way more good for you than insulting him back or doing anything against him as he rages because he can't make you mad and sees you don't give one shit about him :)

I'm making a moderator application, because I know that I won't get accepted as an admin, I just know it. So why even try, right?

That's about it from me. I respect all players who respect me, others can go fuck themselves, I don't care about trols or idiots from now on. I'm playing here to have fun, chatting with friends is fun, ignoring idiots is even more fun X)

As a final sentence I'd like to thank each and every one of you who were friendly, helpful and just acted normal with me. You guys {and girls ofcourse} are the best :P Lova ya all <333 Hope I've been helpful to some of you as well ;)
Edited by MegasXLR