Mr. Green Gaming

Megas Admin/Mod App

MegasXLR

Hey guys,

First of all I thank SDK for closing my mod app when I asked him to do so, because it was getting crowded with useless posts. I guess some dudes don't know so I'll advise everyone who posts here to first read the rules. Thank you!

Gameserver: [RACE] (If I get bored I join [MIX] but that's super rare)
Country of origin: Bulgaria
Average weekly playtime: Around 2 hours a day on weekdays (19:30 - 21:30 GMT)
Languages able to communicate inBulgarian, English, my Russian is getting better, but I can't speak it fluently  :P
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: My real name is Simeon, but everyone calls me Moni  :)
I know most players which play in [RACE] daily and am quite friendly with everyone who is friendly with me. Truth is, most players got nothing against me, but they don't check forums, so only the guys who don't like me post that I'm an awful person and such stuff. If you wanna see what kind of person I am, join [RACE] server and you'll see the real me ;)
Anyways, I wanna be admin/mod because lots of the times I play, there is no admin or mod there or the ones which are there only care about winning and nothing else. I've also seen that players from [MIX] server occasionally need a mod or admin to kick a bugged player. Since SDK & KaliBwoy made the playtime not losable while switching servers, I'd be glad to go and help the pals in the F2x2 server :P And why not even play there, right? :D

I'm always on IRC, all you need to do to reach me is type Megaz in-game and I'll get a notification on my phone :')

Yes, I know me and a bunch of other players have had some fights as seen here, here and here. I don't deny that I've made a mistake by using my rights back then against them. I know it's not right. They just really pissed me off. Was long time ago though, now I'm playing in the server to have fun. If someone fucks me up, I'll just go drink some juice and wait for map to end. It has happened to everyone to fail another person by accident. We say sorry and continue respecting eachother.

Thank you for reading my application and I'm sorry to everyone I may have offended in the past, I hope they are sorry too. See you all in game! ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Edited by MegasXLR

OK TWICE MY BROWSER REFRESHED. I'm summing up my points now:

You're fights are too recent, even admins wanted to ban you for a temp amount of time. You need to wait longer.
​You handled the replied in those topics terribly. That is not good mod behaviour.

You threatened to use your powers once you got them, that is troubling.

Back to the fights, you had 3 topics in 2 months, that is ridiculous.

All that being said, I don't know you, so good luck.

OK TWICE MY BROWSER REFRESHED. I'm summing up my points now:

You're fights are too recent, even admins wanted to ban you for a temp amount of time. You need to wait longer.

​You handled the replied in those topics terribly. That is not good mod behaviour.

You threatened to use your powers once you got them, that is troubling.

Back to the fights, you had 3 topics in 2 months, that is ridiculous.

All that being said, I don't know you, so good luck.

As I mentioned, I never said i was right with doing what I did before. I know it wasn't the right thing to do. Yes, you are right about the replies, that's why from now on I simply won't reply to haters.

I got no clue who you are too so thank you :) 

Don't you think you should wait a bit of time to make another topic?

other than that you're active,seem to be a nice guy but you sometimes lose control

Good luck,megasito.

I wasn't declined. I told SDK to close the other one yesterday :) Just decided to make it as simple as possible with no useless info about me.

Yes, you're right Moro. But I've changed. I don't care if someone ruins my gameplay anymore. We both know I can finish and win most maps (FU destiny xD) :')

Thanks bro :P

Edited by MegasXLR

I think you should stop thinking of people as 'haters'. If you're a mod you need to be able to keep a level head in every situation.

Didn't realise you created a topic yesterday too. This is way too early for a new application.

Edited by Lex

I think you should stop thinking of people as 'haters'. If you're a mod you need to be able to keep a level head in every situation.

Didn't realise you created a topic yesterday too. This is way too early for a new application.

I wasn't declined. I told SDK to close the other one yesterday. So this ain't new one.  Well if they hate me they r haters lol

Besides, I waited 3 months after getting declined on my 1st topic so i think its ok, right?

Edited by MegasXLR

Pff man, you know i appreciate you but srsly, i dont see you as an admin/mod, theres a simple big step that you need to take to be part of this and its "Accept that it is just a game", and you arent doing it good, you get mad so fast, and for stupid things, you even have "enemies" ingame including one of the current admins, i simply cant support this app, sorry m9.

Better keep helping your friendzone getting gcs :gmod:

Pff man, you know i appreciate you but srsly, i dont see you as an admin/mod, theres a simple big step that you need to take to be part of this and its "Accept that it is just a game", and you arent doing it good, you get mad so fast, and for stupid things, you even have "enemies" ingame including one of the current admins, i simply cant support this app, sorry m9.

Better keep helping your friendzone getting gcs :gmod:

Current admin? Wut, who?? Idk what you're talking about with the enemies thing :/ I just don't like certain players so I ignore them as fuck, nothing more.

Thanks anyway  -_-

FU (◕‿◕)