Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

VMR

Gameserver: Mr. Green Gmod #2 Infected Wars

Country of origin: Norway

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I have been admin for a few servers before, so i have some experience :P

I have played on the Infected Wars server for LOADZ OF 230 hours, started in May or something like that (Hehe, yeah, I know I'm kind of a geek ;p) so i think i know the rules pretty well by now.

I spend alot of time on the server looking for bugs and exploits, I belive I'm actually quite good at finding them :rolleyes::P

I have noticed how rare it is that it is an admin on the server, And i got some quite good feedback from the last servers i was admin, so i figured, why not? :)

EDIT: I know how many people apply as admin, just because it is a slight chance they will become admin, and they will use the admin power to their own advantage when they get it... I'm not like that.

I think being admin is a big responsibility, and its actually only a few servers i WANT to be admin, because it takes alot. You got to look for unfair players, and alot of times, you got to ruin the whole round for yourself to fix that little thing. But I want to do that on this server, because I honestly think its one of the best servers I've ever played, and I want new people to join the server aswell. Not many people see Infected Wars for the awesome game it is, just because their first round they got raped by spawncampers.

BTW: I'm at 230 hours now ^^, Error, watch out, im catching up >:)

Edited by Sacrifical
I have noticed how rare it is that it is an admin on the server, And i got some quite good feedback from the last servers i was admin, so i figured, why not? :)

hey! there are reasons why i cant be on all the time!

but i still have more hours than you :P

Error you have played for longer XD

I'm catching up, just wait ;D

only because my internet gets throttled between 5pm and 12am GMT, which is when i go on :(

and that was the main reason why cow got to be admin

only because my internet gets throttled between 5pm and 12am GMT, which is when i go on :(

He got to be admin because your internet is a little unstable? :P

not unstable, purposefully throttled by my isp >:

not unstable, purposefully throttled by my isp >:

K ;p

When i checked out the other applications, i noticed that they all wrote like a whole page.. I only wrote like 5 senteces... :S Is that bad? :P

Hi i'm here to apply for the admin obviously i use to have my own server on cod4 (clan server) and i use to run that so i know how to do it i dunno how long ive been palying on your servers because if re-installed un-installed gmod a couple of times :D but i like making videos on your server (non have gone onto youtube yet) so i could promote your server in a way sorry i don't donate either i don't really have the money to :D well i do i just don't want to if you know what i mean if i go on gmod Infected Wars is by far the server i go on most and what i enjoy the most. i go on it every other day (purely because i only go on my pc every other day) i suck at the server still but i have 99 of your lovely coins :DDD i don't look for bugs but i do well stuff if it needs doing :) i know admins aren't on your server alot i'd just like to stop getting my kills stolen :D (i won't get game rage and kick for it) i will warn them and they shall know i have power mwahahahahaa

Hi i'm here to apply for the admin obviously i use to have my own server on cod4 (clan server) and i use to run that so i know how to do it i dunno how long ive been palying on your servers because if re-installed un-installed gmod a couple of times :D but i like making videos on your server (non have gone onto youtube yet) so i could promote your server in a way sorry i don't donate either i don't really have the money to :D well i do i just don't want to if you know what i mean if i go on gmod Infected Wars is by far the server i go on most and what i enjoy the most. i go on it every other day (purely because i only go on my pc every other day) i suck at the server still but i have 99 of your lovely coins :DDD i don't look for bugs but i do well stuff if it needs doing :) i know admins aren't on your server alot i'd just like to stop getting my kills stolen :D (i won't get game rage and kick for it) i will warn them and they shall know i have power mwahahahahaa

3 questions:

1. What's your steam name, because i dont think ive seen you on there

2. (This isnt really a question) Why did you put your application in someone else's?

3. What time of day do you go on the server anyway?

i know admins aren't on your server alot

THERE ARE REASONS WHY I CAN'T GO ON THE IW SERVER THAT MUCH, OK!?!?

1. Post app

2. Wait

3. ???

4. PROFIT!

Why make another admin apply in someone else admin apply...

1. Cod4 and gmod are different.

2. I havent seen you much.

3. Its not necesary to donate. (dont be sad clav :P)

4. Wrong admin app.

5. Mr green is 1st place and it needs experied admins, so admin bussines is not game kicking and banning.

6. How old are you and why wont you create your own topic?

there are other reasons too... douche :(

On track (ignoring fatblokey) I think you would be a great admin, btw Error and I are not always on due to real life situations, for the most part there is usually at least 1 admin online at all times. Although error can backstab me a lot there is still usually at least 1 admin on at a time sometimes two if we get lucky.

Back on the real track: You would fit in great for an IW admin, you have all the great qualities.. you play the rare times that error nor i are on. Good luck on the competition for admin.

there are other reasons too... douche :(

On track (ignoring fatblokey) I think you would be a great admin, btw Error and I are not always on due to real life situations, for the most part there is usually at least 1 admin online at all times. Although error can backstab me a lot there is still usually at least 1 admin on at a time sometimes two if we get lucky.

Back on the real track: You would fit in great for an IW admin, you have all the great qualities.. you play the rare times that error nor i are on. Good luck on the competition for admin.

Thanks cow ;D ^^

I guess its up to the top crew now..?

Sacrificial . i think you would be a good admin.

few reasons:

Need more adminpower.

Has many hours on IW, so he knows when something is HAX or Skeelz.

He doesnt look like he will exploit his powers.

I think you would be a fine admin mah boi!

Thanks Hundred... 2 :D

Yeah, I'm not going to exploit admin powers ;p

its so disrespectfull against the server host / owner..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...