Mr. Green Gaming

Big Problem With RCG Editor Plugin

So I got this super strange and annoying bug with the dumb plugin. Everything is ok in my editor, I did 1000 tests, all fine. Then I gave my map to Proxik and Villeneuve to test it and they said middle part of coasters is missing. Check out the pictures in the attached .zip for more info on how it should be (and is in my editor) and how everyone else sees it... I got no clue what could be wrong :(

Also I just realised all the road parts used in all coasters are in "Current Elements" tab and I can select them one by one. Idk, should I add some meta.xml line to make roads done with rcg work with everyone?

EDIT : Shit, I forgot this belongs in MTA section, move if needed.

Images.zip

Edited by MegasXLR

Hi Megas! I had a same problem with RCG. How I fixed it? I have deleted map folder and start editing map again. I did that, because I have just 4 roads in map. I do not know, if this helps you. Try restart MTA or save map in new folder.

Thing is, I don't have no problem. Other guys had it when I gave 'em my map for testing. Me & Aleks are the only ones who didn't have that problem. I bet Proxik and Villeneuve have restarted map & MTA more than once :P

OMG, thanks a lot for your posts there bro :) Just sent my map to Prox again and he comfired it's working, thx for help guys <3

Hi Megas! I had a same problem with RCG. How I fixed it? I have deleted map folder and start editing map again. I did that, because I have just 4 roads in map. I do not know, if this helps you. Try restart MTA or save map in new folder.

Thing is, I don't have no problem. Other guys had it when I gave 'em my map for testing. Me & Aleks are the only ones who didn't have that problem. I bet Proxik and Villeneuve have restarted map & MTA more than once :P

OMG, thanks a lot for your posts there bro :) Just sent my map to Prox again and he comfired it's working, thx for help guys <3

:D