Mr. Green Gaming

petition to save race

What could go wrong with the race server? What approach are we taking according to you, and what would you like to see changed?

Code is opensource btw. Feel free to contribute: https://github.com/JarnoVgr/Mr.Green-MTA-Resources

no more uploading maps that arent even race, its gettin ridiculous.

solution is 3rd race server, i can't deny maps just because they have markers...

Create a option to disable downloading mp3's  ©  wooziee

dont make this about me, it isnt. its about the importance of the race server to this and the general mta community. i cant script in .lua (nor am im planning to learn it), so im not goin to apply for some post as map manager. i will try to help, where i can help.

Pickup maps are for mix because they are 50% about luck, you can be the biggest pro-and what? If someone shoots a rocket in you, or slows u down, the noob will win=he presses 2 cuz he thinks he is pro.

I know this is strange coming from me but some Pachanga maps are good racing ones. IMHO maps which have been around for more than a year and have 120 dislikes and 30 likes (example) = imminent delete, no asking players, no nothing-just delete. If 120 ppl don't like the map, noone cares about the 30 ones who do like it. Ofcourse new maps deserve a chance, so keep uploading maps which are RACING ONES (no random markers, no combine harvester etc) and if after a year they get massive dislikes and almost no likes = del them too.

There's still being worked on a multi-room server. That would solve this problem since we could distinguish between serious and fun racing.

I hope you guys do not create it like FFS. Shooter-only rooms are shit. We need to keep the community together, so create it like this:

- race (professional maps)

- race (fun maps)

- mix room (serious gaming: nts/dd/sh)

- mix room (fun: cargames/ctf/parkour/hay)

I hope you guys do not create it like FFS. Shooter-only rooms are shit. We need to keep the community together, so create it like this:

- race (fun maps)

-race (pachanga maps)-80% need a seperate mode/category

I guess he just wants generic, CP-only maps, rather than having several types of maps. Since you're always on about how good you are, how you're only here for tops, and how amazing you are, why not try to learn the "shitmaps" to gain more MLG gaming skills?

*inb4 the excuses*

- race (fun maps)

Too many IMO. I like 2. Good mix of something for everyone.

Edited by besweeet