Mr. Green Gaming

The Rammers Hall of Shame!

01:59 in video... LOL JK  :lol: civic deserves a ban for that tho {btw that was my very first map ever :')} Then it's my map with Alenator :D, grander ban 4 life pls

PODOHNI is a сука :\ lel ASSHOLE xD

But some of those things were what reese said above^, desync can really seem like a ram or block, but it might never have happened on the other guy's screen :(

What I don't understand is why do you play with such a wide camera Chrisy :P

1. Some of them was your bad.

2. I think you are from South America what means u have 300 ping. For example: i'm in front of u in a race on my screen but it isn't sure

my car is in front of u at your screen so if i turn right maybe i crash into you because of the delay. 

I'm from UK actually, and my ping is < 30. But I agree with you, because of lag, people don't appear where they really are.

Nice video, some rams/blockings are definitely on purpose but this one shouldn't be part of the video I think...

3.18: I had to drive to the left cause of the wall

3.23: Because of your disadvantage, I use the brakes and let you finish

I agree with you! I may have overlooked that clip. Stroth never seemed to be the type who does dirty racing. Plus I like all your maps!

So, please ignore Stroth's clip everyone =p

Solution: give Christina mod/admin rights

People encourage me to do this all the time! But really, I'm not fussed about it. I just like to race and have fun. Plus Jack123 is there all the time! He can do the policing work =D

Im agree about blockers but bans because rammers? Its a game, and rams are part of the game, if you people dont want to be rammed why dont you play in ghost mode servers (90% of race svs), or at least thats what i think, ram is totally normal, as long as you dont abuse it, and u can see how it works in the last clip, someone trying to ram u like 3 times and u rammed him at the end, which is fun and keeps the game/server alive, you deserve a ban too for ram him? ofc not...

This isnt a professional racing server.

Im agree about blockers but bans because rammers? Its a game, and rams are part of the game, if you people dont want to be rammed why dont you play in ghost mode servers (90% of race svs), or at least thats what i think, ram is totally normal, as long as you dont abuse it, and u can see how it works in the last clip, someone trying to ram u like 3 times and u rammed him at the end, which is fun and keeps the game/server alive, you deserve a ban too for ram him? ofc not...

I didn't mention anything about getting people banned. It's simply a rant thread, and let's other players be aware of who to be careful for while racing.

It makes me and others more careful of trying to overtake STR8CASH, cos he will ram me and make me lose my position.

I didn't mention anything about getting people banned. It's simply a rant thread, and let's other players be aware of who to be careful for while racing.

It makes me and others more careful of trying to overtake STR8CASH, cos he will ram me and make me lose my position.

thought u were complaining since the video looks like a proof video