Mr. Green Gaming

A Green Shop System In Infected Wars

The Green Shop For Infected Wars

Dear Topcrew,

I would like you to look at the following idea, of adding a Shop System on Infected Wars Server

"Im pretty sure we can all agree why we want a Green Shop System in Infected Wars, its Good for every player on infected wars, every person on the forum, and every administrator. It would be a Fun addition to the Infected Wars server that will bring in players, more people on the forums and bring greatness to mr.green as a whole."

I know mostly everyone will agree on this, i know most of the admins already have.

1. You don't have to do this yourself, we will take the pressure.

2. The ZS server has this. And it's possible to add in IW. It would form a connection between the 2.

3. Nearly All the admins agree, and have put this together with each of there ideas.

4. The public wants it.

5. There are nearly unlimited possiblities.

6. It might proof a sence of community in the server, a proffesional atmosphere.

7. It attracts new players, and keeps them aswell. *Problem Mr-Green...?, More forum members?*

8. It improves the replay of the game overall, people want to get all those items, staying longer. It also makes the game fun from a different side.

9. When connected to GC, this might increase donations.

10.When seen all the above stated arguments, it will even be made easier.

Suggestions for the Infected Wars Green Shop:

"Death Dealer Hands(Idea presented by Cowchucker): makes your hands glow red"

"Quantity not Quality(Idea presented by Cowchucker): doubles the amount if tripwires you have as scout so instead of two you get four"

"Lady Luck(Idea presented by Cowchucker): Increases your chances of getting something good when you type !rtd"

"Lucky Supplier(Idea presented by Cowchucker and Sneed): Makes you start out with 7 ammo packs as a supplies instead of 5"

"Charge Up(Idea presented by Cowchucker): Increases the regeneration rate of your suit(you can make this only for experimental

Edited by Cowchucker
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no point in asking for it, I was planning on this from the start. Thing is, I need to find some time to work on it.

Well i knew you were already going to put the system in, although i just mainly wanted to pitch ideas for the shop and so did the other admins who gave their ideas.

EDIT: look at some of these you might like them, some took not much thought others took a lot of thought. Im pretty sure you can tell the difference just by reading them. So i guess ignore the first part and head straight to the part where it gives suggestions for the shop.

Edited by Cowchucker
How bout.. Final man stand.

When you are Last Human, you get a special weapon. like a machine gun with a lot of ammo that is stronger then a ares shrike.

(dont hate me when its already suggested)

No point for that with IW, unless It's a stupidly powerful weapon that you would get, because classes already have things like vaporiser, pulse rifle, saw, ares shrike, m3 tactical etc.

Basically all classes have powerful weapon layouts already, so yeah...

Edited by ERROR 401

I just wrote down some of the things in the store that i noticed and wanted to reply... The rest of the stuff that i didnt write down i think was pretty good :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didnt like it that much

"Lucky Supplier(Idea presented by Cowchucker and Sneed): Makes you start out with 7 ammo packs as a supplies instead of 5"

It is kind of a big diffrence from 5 to 7... Isnt it only supposed to be small bonuses for longer playing/donating players?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved this one, nice :)

"Charge Up(Idea presented by Cowchucker): Increases the regeneration rate of your suit(you can make this only for experimental

Sorry for the double post, Here is the second batch of ideas for the green shop that will be introduced to Inefcted Wars

Second Batch of Suggestions for the Infected Wars shop:

Arms of Death(Idea Presented by Sneed) - 25% increase for melee damage for undead

Bouncing Box(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - If you get hit by a flesh melon *behemoth*, it "bounces" off you. Only once.

One Man Army(Idea Presented by Cowchucker) - When in last stand you run 50% faster and get your suit and health fully restored

Behemoth Iracundia(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - The Behemoth will "rage" when his life reaches below 20. He will do half more damage, and can jump a bit higher, and walk a bit faster, plus he has a scary "arora" around him, which frigtens people. Only lasts 7 seconds. Can only happen 3 times in a round though.

We have power(Idea Presented by Cowchucker): The rate of energy degen for energy weapons is decreased by 10-15%

Dead, but loyal(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Zombies heal themselves when close to the behemoth. *50% health per second*

Bara-Builder(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - You can build wooden logs like in ZS, as barricade only for support.

Inferior-Rage(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Behemoth can run through doors, barricades, and props for 5 seconds, in a quick rushing bull attack, and pushing players away *fly*, behemoth slowly dies after this *25 health per second*

Flesh Blood(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Zombies who begin *like in, round starts, you are the only zombie, or with someone else* recieve full health when killing someone.

Bullet Proof Vest(Idea Presented by Toaster): 20% less damage taken from health

Even in death I hurt (Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Zombies explodes when dead. Small explosion, 50 Damage max, and a "sound" that the player is warned. Delay of explosion is 1 second.

Trigger Happy(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Shoot 2 times faster, but your weapon can overheat. *can be turned off or on**and quite fast and the recoil is the same so big time recoil.

Tough Dead (Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Zombie/Bones thing wears shades.

Invisible Hat(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Ehm, Duh. *stalkers wear "invisible" tophats. *so not quite visible like*.

Iquake(Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Let's you hear quake sounds when you kill someone. Can only be heard by you.

Dark Humor (Idea Presented by Botervloot) - Behemoth gets his head back. *put a head on Behemoth, skull head torso*.

Staff coming through

Edited by Cowchucker

I personally didnt like any of the secound batch, i read some of it, but it seemed like it was all way to overpowered, like regenerating 50% health each secound when close to behe, u will have full health no matter what ur health was in 2 secound, behe can hide while 5 zombies run out from behind the cover and shoot, its nearly impossible to kill them..!

Stuff like that :P Jumping 3 times as high is never necessary, only to map exploit... No maps are that big...

I didnt like the behemoth powerups they were to powerful...

I think Infected Wars is nearly Perfect already, if any more changes are added, i think they should be really small, (Not worth working for) and it should take AGES to get them, or else i think it would change the game totally...

I love infected wars as it is now, adding all those "get healed 2 times if your health is below 40" stuff changes everything, and makes it alot harder for humans...

As a matter of fact, the only one i liked in the 2nd batch was half the one "When last human u gain 50% more speed and full suit and health"...

I loved the idea of the last man getting full suit and health when the secound last man dies.. If he is trapped in a corner, it gives him the boots to get out :)

I think maybe that should be added in the shop :P

I think Infected Wars is nearly Perfect already, if any more changes are added, i think they should be really small, (Not worth working for) and it should take AGES to get them, or else i think it would change the game totally...

I love infected wars as it is now, adding all those "get healed 2 times if your health is below 40" stuff changes everything, and makes it alot harder for humans...

As a matter of fact, the only one i liked in the 2nd batch was half the one "When last human u gain 50% more speed and full suit and health"...

I loved the idea of the last man getting full suit and health when the secound last man dies.. If he is trapped in a corner, it gives him the boots to get out :)

I just ask random people for shop ideas if you dont like the ideas talk to me propose some there should be no reason why no one cannot come up and propose an idea no matter how stupid and retarded because its up to the public or the topcrew to decide it.

Crowbar of Destruction. Your crowbar of doom is lost but you find a stronger one! You have a secondary attack wich punches tru Armor but doesnt disorients peoples vision.

What ? i tried :P

you may be onto something with the crowbar,

mabye unlocking some sort of secondary attack for the behe?

just a thought

I just ask random people for shop ideas if you dont like the ideas talk to me propose some there should be no reason why no one cannot come up and propose an idea no matter how stupid and retarded because its up to the public or the topcrew to decide it.

Yeah ^^

I love the shop system idea :D