Mr. Green Gaming

Fix NTS

JoWyS

english please ? or you drunk ?

It's understandable enough.. he meant that at NTS starts are too crowded by lots of players and he can't see anything, therefore he can't see the way. I also have this problem, although I know dimensions are enabled, but I think dimensions should work a bit often, for example, from 30 players online should start working, not if the server is at 50. I remember not long ago I suggested a perk to hide cars at the ghostmoded CPs, and when ghostmode gets disabled and when nobody's around you then the perk switches off automatically. Also with having a BIG PC he meant to have a NASA computer to at least start NTS with over 50  FPS. We'll discuss about that. 

It's understandable enough.. he meant that at NTS starts are too crowded by lots of players and he can't see anything, therefore he can't see the way. I also have this problem, although I know dimensions are enabled, but I think dimensions should work a bit often, for example, from 30 players online should start working, not if the server is at 50. I remember not long ago I suggested a perk to hide cars at the ghostmoded CPs, and when ghostmode gets disabled and when nobody's around you then the perk switches off automatically. Also with having a BIG PC he meant to have a NASA computer to at least start NTS with over 50  FPS. We'll discuss about that. 

Totally agree about this.

Totally agree about this.

Who doesn't agree!

Guest AleksCore

I don't see how it should be. All players will be invisible until 5th checkpoint and after 5th checkpoint all players will be visible and also collidable?

I already see many problems with this. Need better idea. Improved dimension system should completely solve at least problems with FPS. Need to make less people in dimension and improve this system to show only players who near you. Solution for "can't see my car" problem: make other players more transparent.

This is my point of view.

Personally would like to see rooms in future. 16 players in room shouldn't lag hard

Edited by AleksCore