⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Possible ZS changes

I personally don't like the new idea for the weapon system. It would make the zombies even more powerful, and I think zs should stay simple. As for the weight system, your weight should be affected by your overall weapons, rather than the weapon you have equipped. I'm tired of the humans shooting the zombies, then equipping a knife and out running the zombies. Here's another suggestion: dropping ammo. Ammo can only be picked up by humans who have a gun in their inv. that requires that ammo. The amount of ammo you can drop in a clip depends on your gun's clipsize. You can drop half of a clip, a full clip, or a custom amount of bullets.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the moment, the game is being screwed by people like me or Sneed and others that suicide at the beginning of the round, kill everyone in a matter of minutes, redeem at 2 remaining humans, and either win or lose. (with shotgun of course!) So, we really need a change!

The big update might take a few days longer. I expect the first beta test (which everyone is invited to) coming friday evening. After that beta test I need to balance everything more, before putting it up on the server.

The big update might take a few days longer. I expect the first beta test (which everyone is invited to) coming friday evening. After that beta test I need to balance everything more, before putting it up on the server.

what time?

or will you be announcing it on steam?

or will you be announcing it on steam?

Yes.

Edit

Also. The infliction percentage won't appear after the update. The director calculates the difficulty and if the difficulty is hard (for humans) new classes will be unlocked. Classes might lock again if the difficulty lowers.

I don't really like that idea, I'd prefer if you coulud explore houses and find weapons, food health and people, (a bit like the last stand,an online game that rocks) at daytime you could move freely and protect your house and get more people,but at night the zombies are randomly chosen and all of them are ulocked straight away, then it goes to daytime and night and day.

Plu;s there could be a gunstore where you could get handgun ammo and rifle ammo and stuff.

plusplus:add mod where you can move stuff with e :3

:gmod::clavus::gmod:

Some work in progress screenshots. :)

I might start a beta test this evening. Will post an announcement when it's time!

I also need some game tips (around 20 total). One like you see at the top (yeah I know I made a typo there).

post-1-1248268281_thumb.png

post-1-1248268342_thumb.png

post-1-1248268425_thumb.png

- As normal zombie, prop kills are a easier way to redeem at times!

- Remember that with prop-killing the smaller the prop, the more damaging to humans!

- Health units are sparce on the map, so watch out!

- As a human, working in small groups of 3/4 is better than large groups, or by yourself!

- When Bean is zombie, run as fast as you can :V

maybe more to come...

Edited by ERROR 401

Well have some noobs tips:

- ammo is precious , Dont wastz it , try to crounch , use the iron sight and shoot at the zombie's head.

- it's hard to survive alone, try to follow the big groups of survivors and stay with them

-as a normal or poison zombie you can propkill , first look at the props you want to throw then click on it and aim fastly where you want to throw the props

- as a headcrab, you have low health but you are hard to hit, try to sneak near the human and then attack constantly

- As human, keep running , and dont turn your back to zombies.

- as human watch for propkills, it can kill you instantly, if you see a zombie who is trying to propkill you , try to anticipate or hide behind an object.

Personally, I think this is a very bad idea.

I've read your post about the 'director' dropping better weapons near to more skilled players, but how does it calculate the skill of a player? Also, what's to stop a less skilled player from following you (which often happens) and picking up your weapon?

Sorry to be so negative, I just don't see the need to make such a drastic change to an already fine system. If this change does happen, which by the looks of things is very probable, please place it on a seperate server.

Personally, I think this is a very bad idea.

I've read your post about the 'director' dropping better weapons near to more skilled players, but how does it calculate the skill of a player? Also, what's to stop a less skilled player from following you (which often happens) and picking up your weapon?

Sorry to be so negative, I just don't see the need to make such a drastic change to an already fine system. If this change does happen, which by the looks of things is very probable, please place it on a seperate server.

You can get skilled players, by incrementing some value, at the end of the round. Add most skilled players to a table and when the director spawns weapons, it searches if that player has <,> or = skill points.

I think the skill can be seen in a few ways.

Damage over time.

Kills in a X period of time.

damage to zombies.

Average survival time. (does the director only calculate skill in 1 round and then its reset or does it keep track of your skill level over the maps?)

etc etc.

I got one for you papa smurf,

Maybe a zombie that shoots something, almost like a poison headcrab but erm... doesnt have to stop and charge to shoot. he just shoots walks slow and has half the amount of health as a normal zombie that should be unlock late in the game, It also has the same model as the Zombine, it shoots out of the hole where his head should be. But im not sure what it will shoot, i guess if you want to keep it more ZS-ish then poison headcrab poison. I call it ... Hmmm i dont know but you get the idea another zombie that shoots something.

I got one for you papa smurf,

Maybe a zombie that shoots something, almost like a poison headcrab but erm... doesnt have to stop and charge to shoot. he just shoots walks slow and has half the amount of health as a normal zombie that should be unlock late in the game, It also has the same model as the Zombine, it shoots out of the hole where his head should be. But im not sure what it will shoot, i guess if you want to keep it more ZS-ish then poison headcrab poison. I call it ... Hmmm i dont know but you get the idea another zombie that shoots something.

why we dont use the zombine model? it can do the grenade thing, but walks slower when it does it, but can affect zombies as well?

just a thought...

He said "the zombie class choose MENU" lol, I think he means graphic ideas lol, not new classes.

Shit... Well Deluvas no ideas coming from us IW admins.../me whispers to error Score 1 for us IW admins 0 for ZS they are confused.

Corby you made my inteligent level go down by 20 points

He said "the zombie class choose MENU" lol, I think he means graphic ideas lol, not new classes.

Shit... Well Deluvas no ideas coming from us IW admins.../me whispers to error Score 1 for us IW admins 0 for ZS they are confused.

Corby you made my inteligent level go down by 20 points

meh, i still think that a new class would be a good idea anyway :P

Yea Ywa first i just dont liked the idea but yesterday i tested it with you and the others and it was just awesome.

I have there one question... Is it still possible to move(hit) guns as zombie ? If yes it should be unaible cause zombies can throw the guns into toxic fumes and humans won