Mr. Green Gaming

Possible ZS changes

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This idea sounds bad and seems like a bad idea, I just don't think it would be any fun playing zs without a gun at the start, since it's lame even trying to aim with a damn knife or crowbar.

If there was to be changes with zs adding weapon drop would be helpful for players on the server and maybe adding and removing weapons like (mac m10), if you do add new weapons between 30 to 40 would be cool.

If you was to change the setting to no guns at the start I believe this server will lose players and players might quit zs on mr.green if it turns out like that.

If you was to change the setting to no guns at the start I believe this server will lose players and players might quit zs on mr.green if it turns out like that.

well.. i disagree.. no weapons at start is actualy good . you have your fists and stuff, do you have any idea how annoying it is to play as zombie when evry goddamn human is in pile at roof shooting down with infi* ammo? yeah. i think you dont... this upgrade is good because humans have to actualy move out to get weapons and stuff and yeah theres improved cadin system which reduces human gunfinding which is good too so.. if people leave because of this . theyr artards or mentally disabled people who can only ragespamm mouse1 and get infi ammo.

well.. i disagree.. no weapons at start is actualy good . you have your fists and stuff, do you have any idea how annoying it is to play as zombie when evry goddamn human is in pile at roof shooting down with infi* ammo? yeah. i think you dont... this upgrade is good because humans have to actualy move out to get weapons and stuff and yeah theres improved cadin system which reduces human gunfinding which is good too so.. if people leave because of this . theyr artards or mentally disabled people who can only ragespamm mouse1 and get infi ammo.

100% Agreed!

yeah 100% agree

Edited by Sneedbeard

I just think it would be a bad idea starting without a gun, what are we going to do about propkills with zombie? Run in like a fool and meele them? I have started as zombie on maps and played, just the only problem i really had as a zombie is getting past them glitch floor with cades down, I like how zs is right now. aaah fuck it

Myself, after hearing more of this update and such, am starting to get intrested to give it a shot.

But I do agree with cat on that some players will prodably quit, as this is huge change to the gamemode..

Looking forward to it (especially the rounds with fagnum)

Hmm, sounds nice. I dont play ZS nowadays so much since I am so addicted on IW.

Guess this gives more reason to play it. Been wondering how long you have to wait till you can drop weapons.

Like I said, sounds nice. :)

Tho thats not only reason why I would play it more :U.

I'm cancelling this update, because I think we might lose players with the new system. However, small changes like the possibility to drag stuff with E and the hammer will be put on the server.

I will continue working on a new game mode called Save Our Souls. Which will be a spin-off of Zombie Survival. Which will be more in Left 4 Dead style. I'll publish a new topic about this game mode within a hour.

Sorry guys, I'm real sorry I won't replace the old ZS. Maybe ZS will phase out as soon as Save Our Souls is active. It's just the best if I will make Save Our Souls from the current modified ZS.

I'm cancelling this update, because I think we might lose players with the new system. However, small changes like the possibility to drag stuff with E and the hammer will be put on the server.

I will continue working on a new game mode called Save Our Souls. Which will be a spin-off of Zombie Survival. Which will be more in Left 4 Dead style. I'll publish a new topic about this game mode within a hour.

Sorry guys, I'm real sorry I won't replace the old ZS. Maybe ZS will phase out as soon as Save Our Souls is active. It's just the best if I will make Save Our Souls from the current modified ZS.

Thank you.

We like the zs server as it is

Thank you.

You mean, you like the zs server as it is.

Thank you.

You mean, you like the zs server as it is.

No Deluvas. We are some who like it as it is.

I never speak on behalf of others if I don't know their opinion regarding the case.

No Deluvas. We are some who like it as it is.

I never speak on behalf of others if I don't know their opinion regarding the case.

Just so you know, you do know you just completely contradicted yourself? and that Deluvas was right lol...