⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Racisim

Well at least finally someone made use of this section, well i dont there are any ZPS admins besides topcrew.

I would have said make ban submission on mr.green bans, but you dont have his steam id. Well you can always contact the topcrew or mayco and they should be able to ban him if they are not busy.

Actually i forgot that ZPS was on source bans, which means any admin of any server can ban / kick that person if you have proof of him doing it... which you do, although i check right now and hes not on the server

Edited by Cowchucker
  • 2 weeks later...
There's supposed to be three admins there, but I don't know anyone who's ever seen them playing.

The only 3 admins for ZPS are the TopCrew (ClavusElite and Ywa) and Mayco (Global Admin)

Maybe they could use a server admin(just a suggestion)? Topcrew and mayco are busy most of the time with other stuff.

The only 3 admins for ZPS are the TopCrew (ClavusElite and Ywa) and Mayco (Global Admin)

That explains it.

But as admins, we can go onto the bans page and kick/ban anyone from any server, even if we arent admin of that server

That shouldn't be able. But well.

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, I am the brandnew admin on the Mr Green ZP!S server, so far I am the only one. Just keep reporting stuff like this and we will make sure people like that will get a ban.

Also, I will be ingame a lot to check these things. So there you go :)

No need to bump old topics to announce that :P

Hey guys, I am the brandnew admin on the Mr Green ZP!S server, so far I am the only one. Just keep reporting stuff like this and we will make sure people like that will get a ban.

Also, I will be ingame a lot to check these things. So there you go :)

No need to bump old topics to announce that :P

LAWL

This is a pointless post but OH FUCKING WELL!!!!! :P

Edited by Google Hoops
  • 4 months later...