Mr. Green Gaming

Destiny + KASH

Proxik

Hi guys,

I don t care if STR8KASH is ramming, blocking... i can get over it but his camping in front of the last checkpoint on destiny 2 map is pissing me off. Today he was waiting there for at least 9 mins. - see screenshots as a proof ( I was AFK, and came when map was in 11th minute, considering that he has top little bit under 4 mins, he could wait there for much longer but whatever i think 9 mins is still enough). And it is not for the first time! 

I am not writing this to Ban Request section beacuse: Firstly, I don t want him to get ban (better said I seriouslly don t care if you will punish him somehow or not + I don t even know if this is against rules). Secondly, I want to give chance to other players to say their opinion (not to just KASH but mainly to Destiny maps) So I am writing this because i want to point out another stupid "feature" of this map and how some players can make this map even worse as it is.

In conclusion, I want to ask if you realise that map is on RACE server. Do you consider this map as race map? Goddammit you have MIX server put it there. And this is not just my opinion, 20 likes/74 dislikes says it all.

That s all from me, Have a nice day :)

post-14609-0-78936500-1456082346_thumb.ppost-14609-0-66311300-1456082402_thumb.ppost-14609-0-68605800-1456082451_thumb.p

Edited by Proxik

NTS - just the matter of who gets the best vehicles (in other words - luck)

Stroth boxes maps - just the matter of how many times you will get boost (in other words - luck)

I might be wrong but in my opinion you should have some driving skills to finnish first in races not just luck.

Edited by Proxik
2 minutes ago, Proxik said:

NTS - just the matter of who gets the best vehicles (in other words - luck)

Stroth boxes maps - just the matter of how many times you will get boost (in other words - luck)

I can be wrong but in my opinion you should have some driving skills to finnish first in races not just luck.

That's how it should be, yeah^ ._.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/race

Doesn't matter how the races are. Only matters to reach the finish flag. Race don't involve only skills or only luck, race is just race, can be in so many types, not only the one you like.

Btw, NTS and Stroth Boxes map is not just luck (Yes, it's such an important thing), but always win the same people that usually wins (Or are in the 5 firsts) the normal maps, what a coincidence :P

And almost all the people love these maps.

Edited by PollosHermanos
19 hours ago, PollosHermanos said:

And almost all the people love these maps.

Yes, they do love NTS, stroth boxes maps that s why is this topic about destiny. Because people don t like destiny maps.

You brought up NTS and SBM so i just said my opinion :) Still don t know why there are like 3-4 NTS maps on race since there is whole section for NTS on MIX...

And  about definition of race. It s all about point of view. For example "Football" means something different to american than to european.

and i will now quote from here http://www.thefreedictionary.com/race... For me is race this: "A competition of speed" For you it can mean this: A series of such competitions held at a specified time on a regular course

Peace