Mr. Green Gaming

Admin's "work" on mix server

Hi!

I'd like to ask what are these admins like CENA and MADKILLER supposed to do? I don't really know bigger admins like SDK or YWA really know what's going on the server. 
Admins never do anything these days only MUTE people with ridiculous reasons and they show their 'greatness' with this and they do this according to their interests. I hope you'll know what i mean. 
Now i got 1 day mute for this:
mta-screen_2016-03-25_17-06-35.png

mta-screen_2016-03-25_17-06-39.png

I don't have more proof to prove these 'abuses' but i hope you'll believe me and maybe other players verify me. 
The point of my post: This kind of admins like CENA are totally UNNECESARRY, moreover this kind of admins are DESTRUCTIVE for the community. (maybe he doing his job right with the maps)
Their behaving is like "the little kings" and they only mute according to their interests and this is the ONLY thing they do instead of make a server for a better place. This is so revolting for me.
(I hope you won't misunderstand me and the admins will know themselves from these lines.)

I'm waiting for your opinion about this.

lol, u r so funny xD I have couple of reasons why you should be muted. You keep talking with CAPS and I keep warning you and you don't listen. You keep insulting and crying when you lose in DD/SH. These are 2 main reasons why you should be muted. If you think I abuse then you are just a noob. idk what else to say.  

Guest F1MADKILLER
5 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

It's lowering the bar of whats permissible for mute. Cousin who donates to the server gets threatened with mute by powerdrunk least fit admin ever f1madkiller and when asked for an explanation he thinks all he has to say is ''ask cena he mutes for no reason''

Me powerdrunk? I mute and ban when nescarry I warn MINIUM of twice then kick then IF contiuned to ignore the warnnings mute / ban depending on the case and for the mr.reese thing I said ask cena as Cena muted him I did not

1 minute ago, MADKILLER! said:

Me powerdrunk? I mute and ban when nescarry I warn MINIUM of twice then kick then IF contiuned to ignore the warnnings mute / ban depending on the case and for the mr.reese thing I said ask cena as Cena muted him I did not

Rubbish. You're trigger happy and its been shown plenty of times. and today like the other day, you were threatening cousin in pm to mute for the name neox gave you (or are you going to mute neox too?) and for kidding around about you marrying nibje after you told someone else to use lube with nibje. Here's an idea, make cousin admin and demote you as you're clearly not apt for admin.

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, TheMoose said:

Rubbish. You're trigger happy and its been shown plenty of times. and today like the other day, you were threatening cousin in pm to mute for the name neox gave you (or are you going to mute neox too?) and for kidding around about you marrying nibje after you told someone else to use lube with nibje. Here's an idea, make cousin admin and demote you as you're clearly not apt for admin.

I hard to work hard to get admin and you guys push the limit of a joke @SDK denied cousin for admin in past and I asked Neox to stop it and he has as the joke got stale and startting to annoy be imature behaviour I am going to say lets wait for SDk or @Ywa to reply to this topic

it's funny when u say because of caps when used to YOUR team and YOU spammed the chat with 
CENATION POWER. 

And ofc i sometimes cry when ur team and kom is on the server, 8 players left 1 me and 7 teammates and 3 of them want to kill me other 5 is camping and waiting to kill me so yes this is fustrating. 

20 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

it's funny when u say because of caps when used to YOUR team and YOU spammed the chat with 
CENATION POWER. 

And ofc i sometimes cry when ur team and kom is on the server, 8 players left 1 me and 7 teammates and 3 of them want to kill me other 5 is camping and waiting to kill me so yes this is fustrating. 

I guess I warned my teammates after someone reported CENATION POWER spam, didn't I? I never saw CENATION POWER spam after that time. You just refer to an old reason which was months ago and I WARNED them, but you are using CAPS recently and everyday I warn you. Here you can see Dan already complained about it and I told them to unbind it. 

Edited by Cena
Added quotes.
14 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

I hard to work hard to get admin and you guys push the limit of a joke @SDK denied cousin for admin in past and I asked Neox to stop it and he has as the joke got stale and startting to annoy be imature behaviour I am going to say lets wait for SDk or @Ywa to reply to this topic

You're always using the cute little rhetorical trick of ''let's wait to see what another admin'' thinks. Look, ur ego doesnt equate to a joke getting stale, much less you joking about someone else using lube with nibje and two seconds later someone tells u u want to get married with nibje so you threaten them with a mute in private. You're ruining the good relaxed time in the server with your bullshit authoritarian double standards because you're quite simply unfit for admin.

18 minutes ago, Cena said:

I guess I warned my teammates after someone reported CENATION POWER spam, didn't I? I never saw CENATION POWER spam after that time. You just refer to an old reason which was months ago and I WARNED them, but you are using CAPS recently and everyday I warn you.

There was never such a thing as cenation power spam. You mean the binds? those are controlled by half a minute bind repeat limits or so. What there is now is a race to the bottom to see who's holier than thou because mad was recently so mutehappy and got caught ''accidentally freezing moroccanjob''...

Edited by TheMoose
Guest F1MADKILLER
8 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

There was never such a thing as cenation power spam. You mean the binds? those are controlled by half a minute bind repeat limits or so. What there is now is a race to the bottom to see who's holier than thou because mad was recently so mutehappy and got caught ''accidentally freezing moroccanjob''...

That is histroy @SDK told me off about that and told me not to use admin panel spectate any more things do you want to know about?

15 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

That is histroy @SDK told me off about that and told me not to use admin panel spectate any more things do you want to know about?

Yes because admin panel inevitably leads to car freezing. Let's wait and see if Cousin comes to forum to complain about what happened with you today because from what I saw it was yet another power abuse where you joked about Nibje then resorted to private messages to Cousin threatening to mute him for the same nibje jokes. Oh and neox hasnt stopped calling u fatkiller he calls u it all the time just not on the server as he's usually not on.

Edited by TheMoose
Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, TheMoose said:

Yes because admin panel inevitably leads to car freezing. Let's wait and see if Cousin comes to forum to complain about what happened with you today because from what I saw it was yet another power abuse where you joked about Nibje then resorted to private messages to Cousin threatening to mute him for the same nibje jokes. Oh and neox hasnt stopped calling u fatkiller he calls u it all the time just not on the server as he's usually not on.

I never PMED cousin today please get your facts correct and @Ywa has say over this as @SDK is busy at moment

First and foremost, i was denied for admin indeed and don't really care about that.

Second, yes you're indeed blinded by power and authority as stuff i say to you on a daily basis, you know.. Even before you got admin. Stuff that was normal in our routine of friendship and banter are now a reason to get threatened if i even mention it once in the server.

It's always everyone else, we never look at our own mistakes. If i mention the word "fat" i get threatened of mute (i only mean it for fun as i don't know or care what you look like), but you can call someone a pedophile with admin commands so it pops up in big in everyone's screen and it's all good? Not to mention car explosions, slaps, etc. 

And who do you think you are to judge "immature behaviour" when you can't notice your own? Do i have to remind everyone how immature and offensive you were about a year ago with a user named "Rendiko", okay, he was immature and annoying, BUT, it never justified the amount of offensive slurs and bad language you spat out at him in caps all the time he logged in or was in the server.

Also tell me, is it not immature when you are always making jokes about everyone else but when SOMEONE MAKES SOME JOKE ABOUT YOU, it's considered OFFENSIVE?

I remember a few months ago being told by admins if someone offends you we will not mute them, use the block list and you will not see their messages again, now i ask, WHY IS IT ANY DIFFERENT FOR YOU? Don't like my jokes block me, don't threaten me during my game session and put me off it.These are remarks from playing once or twice a week.

Edit: Yes "TheMoose" is right, i got threatened of a mute for this sentence "Are you blushing f1mad?", not by pm just on the main chat.

Edited by kabooom

Just as I thought, mad did in fact threaten over the nibje joke, just not in pm. Mad you seem to think you can forget about the concept of friendly banter when u become admin and turn mix into bootcamp where you're the big chief.  That is if it wasnt just ironic neox comment on your paki racism given the amount of arguments you've gotten into before the miracle of u becoming admin, and after. No amount of half lies is gonna get you out of this one.