Mr. Green Gaming

Admin's "work" on mix server

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, Cena said:

Its a bug, same thing with Megas. I guess @AleksCore gonna fix it soon. If he didn't I will unmute you today on time.

Happend to Kamil aswell I post bug on github and BE warned you might get remuted still of the bug keeps remuting pepole

6 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

Happend to Kamil aswell I post bug on github and BE warned you might get remuted still of the bug keeps remuting pepole

remuting? -_- Just /restart admin then? all mutes will be gone, I guess.

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, Cena said:

remuting? -_- Just /restart admin then? all mutes will be gone, I guess.

Ye it fucks up a lot so wait for fix

for my part, to be explicit admins are doing they job

F1MADKILLER i sow him online 24/7 muted spammers, killing campers & blockers...

also Cena he always not joking with others specially his team and he doing his job as a map manager

for me i was muted 3 days from Warp because i said to him "you are noob " :)

what i want to say there is no active admins in MIX this days except F1MADKILLER & Cena the all stress on them because they are always online

Edited by rami00100
Guest F1MADKILLER
23 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Yeah so we all agree, mix needs me as admin!

:lol:

Naa wes we need you are you are a fapper :) you go mad with admin wes :)

9 hours ago, rami00100 said:

for my part, to be explicit admins are doing they job

F1MADKILLER i sow him online 24/7 muted spammers, killing campers & blockers...

also Cena he always not joking with others specially his team and he doing his job as a map manager

for me i was muted 3 days from Warp because i said to him "you are noob " :)

what i want to say there is no active admins in MIX this days except F1MADKILLER & Cena the all stress on them because they are always online

Yes, lets compare warp with mad. warp was all about authority, whereas mad is the lunatic who spammed the chat and had fights 24/7 with everyone until he was made admin.

plus mad only abuses. he cant even distinguish a right situation from a wrong one. right now he muted me based on lies about camping when there were only 2 left and we were waiting for duel. mad is a total fraud of an admin and the joke is that no one understands how this mongol has made it to admin.

Guest F1MADKILLER
11 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Yes, lets compare warp with mad. warp was all about authority, whereas mad is the lunatic who spammed the chat and had fights 24/7 with everyone until he was made admin.

plus mad only abuses. he cant even distinguish a right situation from a wrong one. right now he muted me based on lies about camping when there were only 2 left and we were waiting for duel. mad is a total fraud of an admin and the joke is that no one understands how this mongol has made it to admin.

Right let me correct you Stig was going to kill him BOTH @Stig & I warned you for camp and I warned you and gnappo for spam multiple times, I get stig to say his side of the story for you aswell?

4 hours ago, MADKILLER! said:

Right let me correct you Stig was going to kill him BOTH @Stig & I warned you for camp and I warned you and gnappo for spam multiple times, I get stig to say his side of the story for you aswell?

Except that it wasnt spam and it wasnt camping. And you forget Stig is as much of a mod as I am and I've never asked to be admin and never want to be. Gnappo was doing what gnappo always does, copy names and talk back to names he's copied. Gnappo is a bag of fun and thats what he's been doing for 5 years. Whereas what have you been up to, during those 5 years you raged and raged at imaginary pedos, noobs, gays, pakis, fat pakis, gay pakis and had huge crazy ass fights, hence your nickname. See the disconnect? You go from glitcher, hacker, teamkiller just like me but then you go on to admin of servers, it happened on bf42 ask around at the simple forum server I'm sure they remember you lol. And it wasnt camping cuz you ended up having to lie saying the /duel thing, which is what you should have been writing, was bugged, in addition to the map not working, in addition to you and your ridonculous authority striking up a frenzy of camp camp accusations in which I was busy defending myself from the accusation when you killed me. There's no story mad, you screwed up period, as did the other ants in last nights frenzy of twatmunches. You as admin is hilarious.

EDIT: finally i got unmute after 4 days.

And the other thing what admins do: In DD mode there is /duel u know and when ADMINS' friends in a bad situation they just start DUEL and save their friends all the time and i think it's totally unfair. I had several times when i almost killed someone and mad start duel when i almost won....... so annoying.

Edited by mr.reese

This topic just makes me.. "lol". Ohwell.

You know what, I've played a lot of games together with Madkiller and the big thing is, (yes, I mean it) he's a good guy to cooperate with. But if you think you can troll him and provoke him that way, one should know better. Besides, MTA is one big chaotic show with a lot of asses (and the staff has to deal with them plus there's no better way to do that by giving them back what they did first). I'd imagine staff on e.g. Minecraft should be more serious than the staff on this kind of comedy piece of a game (comedy in a good way, of course).

9 hours ago, TheMoose said:

You go from glitcher, hacker, teamkiller just like me but then you go on to admin of servers, it happened on bf42 ask around at the simple forum server I'm sure they remember you lol.

Funny you happen to refer to simple. Now that's one of the worst servers I've been on along with moongamers. Not even gonna spell these server names with a capital letter, as they simply (pun intended) don't deserve it. Those servers have the "power abusing" staff everyone's talking about here. Also, the things you mention there happened a long time ago, back when the best man was just a teen (and everyone has done stupid things in their teens).

Now shush. Thank you.

4 hours ago, MarkNL42 said:

This topic just makes me.. "lol". Ohwell.

You know what, I've played a lot of games together with Madkiller and the big thing is, (yes, I mean it) he's a good guy to cooperate with. But if you think you can troll him and provoke him that way, one should know better. Besides, MTA is one big chaotic show with a lot of asses (and the staff has to deal with them plus there's no better way to do that by giving them back what they did first). I'd imagine staff on e.g. Minecraft should be more serious than the staff on this kind of comedy piece of a game (comedy in a good way, of course).

Funny you happen to refer to simple. Now that's one of the worst servers I've been on along with moongamers. Not even gonna spell these server names with a capital letter, as they simply (pun intended) don't deserve it. Those servers have the "power abusing" staff everyone's talking about here. Also, the things you mention there happened a long time ago, back when the best man was just a teen (and everyone has done stupid things in their teens).

Now shush. Thank you.

Yes, MarkNL often visits mrgreengaming /s

Now that mad is pming people like you looking for support, I'll just add that no you're wrong, simple and moongamers are servers like any other and yes, mad constantly gets into fights, and did so in the past. Mad has a spectacular idea of what honor is, and it seems to consist in finding epic nemesises on the internets to obsess over.

No change whatsoever, just now he's admin. Up until the very day he made it to admin on mrgreen he was still having massive immature fights with a ton of people calling this guy gay that guy paki and so on. Mad becoming admin is still a joke, and he's more prone to abuse than anyone, whatever frenzy he can strike about imaginary spam or imaginery camping.

Oh and fucking unmute me. It was an unfair mute and a waste of time. I'm being told there's a bug in the mutescript I don't care just unmute, the 2 hour mute shouldnt have happened in the first place and its what happens when you make someone obsessed with fat gay pakis and other daily mail imagery admin.

Mr. Moose, may I add that 1. I do play on the mix server as I co-own SFG clan, 2. he did not ask for help, I wanted to post on here myself and 3. I'm certainly NOT the only one who absolutely doesn't like simple nor moongamers. Just ask several people of the IS82 community. That being said, the only one swearing an awful lot in this forum thread now is you. And this obsession you talk about, I think it's the other way around.

Edited by MarkNL42
18 minutes ago, MarkNL42 said:

Mr. Moose, may I add that 1. I do play on the mix server as I co-own SFG clan, 2. he did not ask for help, I wanted to post on here myself and 3. I'm certainly NOT the only one who absolutely doesn't like simple nor moongamers. Just ask several people of the IS82 community. That being said, the only one swearing an awful lot in this forum thread now is you. And this obsession you talk about, I think it's the other way around.

SFG clan what the hell is dat, super fap gasm? There's no history of super fap gasm on mix server, its a recent burp that barely has 30 days existence. Gnappo on the other hand is pretty much the abraham lincoln of mix server, and old abe does not spam.

1 minute ago, TheMoose said:

SFG clan what the hell is dat, super fap gasm? There's no history of super fap gasm on mix server, its a recent burp that barely has 30 days existence. Gnappo on the other hand is pretty much the abraham lincoln of mix server, and old abe does not spam.

Creative once again.

Maybe we have a long history on other games and just wanted to try out MTA lately. Anyways, That's off topic.

Just quit your own obsession and move on. Or go play an other game. I think Counter-Strike Global Offensive might suit you.

5 minutes ago, MarkNL42 said:

Creative once again.

Maybe we have a long history on other games and just wanted to try out MTA lately. Anyways, That's off topic.

Just quit your own obsession and move on. Or go play an other game. I think Counter-Strike Global Offensive might suit you.

I'm not going anywhere LOL. you're the one thats never played on this server and has a fake clan, and mad is the admin with no legitimacy who's trying to get me muted for 30 days in a desperate attempt to show authority.

4 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

I'm not going anywhere LOL. you're the one thats never played on this server and has a fake clan, and mad is the admin with no legitimacy who's trying to get me muted for 30 days in a desperate attempt to show authority.

May I suggest you apply for adminship. You seem to know everything better.

Good luck with that.

• Cena locked this topic
  • neox. unlocked this topic
  • neox. locked this topic