Mr. Green Gaming

KoM Rules & Member recruitment

neox.

On 2017-01-05 at 5:02 PM, r0cK said:
  • In-game nickname: r0cK
  • Country of origin: Belgium
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 1.5 years active
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): KoM, BtV and my own clan eM(*
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to re-apply because I miss KoM, I left earlier for one person who got accepted into KoM but seems like he calmed down a little, you can PM me for more information about this person. 

Accepted

• 1 month later...
  • Nick w grze: Sredni
  • Kraj pochodzenia: Polska
  • Jak długo Grasz NA mrgreen:  2,5 latach użytkowania Przerwa oo
  • klany Past Mix (jeśli "Już Kiedyś w jednym): FAP LoS
  • Powiedz nam, Dlaczego chcesz dołączyć zrobić naszego klanu: chcialbym przyłączyć SIĘ zrobić Ciebie, bo jestes Dobrym harmonijny zespol, ktory zwycięża serwer.and prawie wszyscy zawodnicy w zespole mają zespół
  •  
Edited by Average
And with almost all of your players have a team
  • In-game nickname: JansseJr
  • Country of origin: Dutch / The Netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since late 2013 
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT CnT mA ( there are more )
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: well, i think u guys know i want to join, well this clan is byfar the best clan in MrGreen, and this is not my first application, i just 1 time want to join it xD commonn guys gimme a chance xDD
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game nickname: Gwiazda

• Country of origin: Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: I play probably from 2014 or 2015.
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LoS, [A].
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join your clan, since I always wanted to join here, try as I may, and besides, there is a nice and interesting atmosphere.
On 2017-02-12 at 1:41 AM, Average said:
  • Nick w grze: Sredni
  • Kraj pochodzenia: Polska
  • Jak długo Grasz NA mrgreen:  2,5 latach użytkowania Przerwa oo
  • klany Past Mix (jeśli "Już Kiedyś w jednym): FAP LoS
  • Powiedz nam, Dlaczego chcesz dołączyć zrobić naszego klanu: chcialbym przyłączyć SIĘ zrobić Ciebie, bo jestes Dobrym harmonijny zespol, ktory zwycięża serwer.and prawie wszyscy zawodnicy w zespole mają zespół
  •  

Declined, next time please use english in your application. :)

On 2017-02-14 at 7:34 PM, Race said:
  • In-game nickname: JansseJr
  • Country of origin: Dutch / The Netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since late 2013 
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT CnT mA ( there are more )
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: well, i think u guys know i want to join, well this clan is byfar the best clan in MrGreen, and this is not my first application, i just 1 time want to join it xD commonn guys gimme a chance xDD

Better luck next time

48 minutes ago, gwiazda123 said:

In-game nickname: Gwiazda

• Country of origin: Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: I play probably from 2014 or 2015.
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LoS, [A].
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join your clan, since I always wanted to join here, try as I may, and besides, there is a nice and interesting atmosphere.

Declined

W grze pseudonim: Alien

Kraj pochodzenia : Polska

grasz na mrgreen: 3 lata

Klany Past Mix (jeśli kiedykolwiek byłeś w jednym):  eM (* CNT

Powiedz nam, dlaczego chcesz dołączyć do naszego klanu:     I would like to join your clan, since I always wanted to join here, try as I may, and besides, there is a nice and interesting atmosphere.

Edited by KeyBull1
  • 4 weeks later...

In-game nickname: Maher

Country of origin: Israel

How long have you been playing on MrGreen: From 2014 october, I left mta 5-6 months because i was busy for senior year exams and glad i'm done of em.

Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):

First clan: KoM then CnT now MR (MotherRussia)

Tell us why do you want to join our clan:

I left it because i joined CnT, i feel sorry about this.

I want to rejoin it because i missed the fun times i had with KoMs, Still remember the old days, Also i left KoM for Stupidity (damn you cena xD) so hopefully i'll be back someday :D

Edited by Maher
  •  
  • In-game nickname: Viictor
  • Country of origin: Brazil
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: Around 1 Month
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): No, first time
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join the clan because every time I play (almost every day) I see members of this clan, and I think it's a great team, it made me want to know what it's like to be a member, and I also find the guys who play in the clan Server very good people, and that's what I hope they accept me, but even if they do not accept me, I'll accept the opinion of others, see you later and thanks!
Edited by Viictor15
  • 9 months later...
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I always liked KoM for 3 years, sure because of pro players players, but also because nice people... i think i have some friends in KoM also..so i would like to try be in your clan, i dont have that much tops. but im trying and i can win lot of modes just no with tops, if i get lucky i can get some.. i understand if you dont take me, maybe i will try later when i will get better.. thank you... ps: if i had some bad past i dont care about that anymore.. ty for understanding and reading
  • 2 weeks later...
  • In-game nickname: Gwiazda
  • Country of origin: Poland.
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: I've been playing here since 2015.
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): LoS, Wanted, CnT, [A].
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: Hi, as I wrote above, my nickname is Gwiazda. I would love to join KoM because it has always been my dream. There were never problems with me and I think I'm good. I think that you will give me a Chance and I will not waste it. Regards.
On 1/31/2018 at 5:56 PM, gwiazda123 said:
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: Hi, as I wrote above, my nickname is Gwiazda. I would love to join KoM because it has always been my dream. There were never problems with me and I think I'm good. I think that you will give me a Chance and I will not waste it. Regards.

I give this guy a yes to join. Hope he gets accepted ;)

On 31/1/2018 at 4:56 PM, gwiazda123 said:

Good luck :thumbup:

On 2018-02-02 at 5:50 PM, gwiazda123 said:

Goldberg, why don't you give me a chance. I think everyone deserves it. I try very hard. :(

Dear gw, if you wouldnt nag as much as you do i would invite you long time ago. But since you (still after i told you 3 times to not nag about it) didnt wait patiently, i will say no. If i get interested in you in the future i will let you know, but till then, please dont nag about stuff.

I really wanted to join Goldberg and I want to continue, I wrote a year ago, but you've been to it. This year I wrote on the forum and asked if you would see, you wrote "not now". You say well, I could wait patiently but I could not wait, so I wrote to you. I have done wrong and it will not happen again, but I will not give up and I will fight farther on. Regards