Mr. Green Gaming

GC Transfer between players

This has already been suggested but imo it needs more attention. So it'll have its own topic now :D

I saw that @AleksCore edited a function on GitHub which allows managers to give GC to players (before only @SDK could). So why not make players give GC to other players? Yes, I'm aware that noobs will keep spamming chat, asking for GC but that just needs a new simple rule : "Do not ask for Green-Coins. If the person wishes, he will donate some to you. Otherwise you will be muted." But this option would be really helpful and fun actually. So I'm asking @AleksCore, @Ywa and @SDK (you can still help :P), can we have this until the end of this year? I'm sure many players would appreciate it. Thanks :)

Oh yea, and command would be something like "/givegc 'ammount' 'PlayerName' and should show in chat to the player who gave his GC "You have given 'ammount' GC to 'otherPlayer'. Same for other player's chat when he recieves the GC = "'PlayerName' has given you 'ammount' GC".

Edited by MegasXLR

Why command while you can press "F6 > Transfer GreenCoins" bar xD and about the abusers. You just said that players will create new account to do easy achievements? Who is going to do more than 1-2 emails to get achievements?! It won't get abused since I know too many servers have "Money Transferring" from player to player and they got achievements and no one abuses it.

5 minutes ago, Cena said:

Why command while you can press "F6 > Transfer GreenCoins" bar xD and about the abusers. You just said that players will create new account to do easy achievements? Who is going to do more than 1-2 emails to get achievements?! It won't get abused since I know too many servers have "Money Transferring" from player to player and they got achievements and no one abuses it.

OK, so tab + cmd xd Would be nice to bind it :V

Atleast I know it's not forgotten yet @Ywa :) That's enough..for now :P

Edited by MegasXLR
PS I got 5 emails...1 normal, 4 for games xd
4 minutes ago, Cena said:

In the past there were at least 2 players who created a new email account to collect greencoins and many players in race know it. In this world people do the craziest things to get money/coins or whatever and this greencoins system in mrgreen is unique and you can't compare it with other servers in my opinion. Haha, how can you even say that no one abuses it, almost every abuser won't show/say anything to other players that he's abusing.

Just now, DriveHardGetDirty said:

In the past there were at least 2 players who created a new email account to collect greencoins and many players in race know it. In this world people do the craziest things to get money/coins or whatever and this greencoins system in mrgreen is unique and you can't compare it with other servers in my opinion. Haha, how can you even say that no one abuses it, almost every abuser won't show/say anything to other players that he's abusing.

But I never heard of it! someone abusing it. If so. limit GCs transferring would be fine!

It sounds cool but I'm just wondering what exactly would be the point of implementing this system. I mean, Green Coins should be fun to collect, and makes it so you gradually unlock new cool things. It keeps playing on the server interesting for a long while. Imagine if you get 100.000 Green Coins donated to you by a friend on your first day. You can buy everything immediately... is that also not a little unfair towards other players?

Like Drive said, a limit of Green Coins to transfer could help, but then I'm still wondering what would be the point of the system.

3 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

It sounds cool but I'm just wondering what exactly would be the point of implementing this system. I mean, Green Coins should be fun to collect, and makes it so you gradually unlock new cool things. It keeps playing on the server interesting for a long while. Imagine if you get 100.000 Green Coins donated to you by a friend on your first day. You can buy everything immediately... is that also not a little unfair towards other players?

Like Drive said, a limit of Green Coins to transfer could help, but then I'm still wondering what would be the point of the system.

Not everyone wants to wait months before they collect the GC they need, also maybe some people may want them just to buy spawns, not items. Anyway, if you don't want, you don't give. It's not like someone will donate his 100000gc to another player anyways xD

Edited by MegasXLR
Personally for me, it was fun to earn everything by myself but not everyone is the same and this way players can help their friends when they're GC broke :D