Mr. Green Gaming

ZSP clan

Ywa

Yeah I know I shouldn't create a topic about this. But it's just funny, in someway, what this clan does.

ZSP clan is a Zombie Survival/GMod clan/friend-group which got a site. It's great a new community began and whatever. However, their website, forums looks almost identical to Mr. Green/Left 4 Green. They copied almost everything, including texts and such. And editted it so it would fit to their needs. Like replacing "Top Crew" with "Top Team". It's just fun to see, and kinda shows that some clan members of ZSP are noobs.

Guys, don't try to be like Mr. Green. Create a different community.

ZSP-Clan.com

Yeah I know I shouldn't create a topic about this. But it's just funny, in someway, what this clan does.

ZSP clan is a Zombie Survival/GMod clan/friend-group which got a site. It's great a new community began and whatever. However, their website, forums looks almost identical to Mr. Green/Left 4 Green. They copied almost everything, including texts and such. And editted it so it would fit to their needs. Like replacing "Top Crew" with "Top Team". It's just fun to see, and kinda shows that some clan members of ZSP are noobs.

Guys, don't try to be like Mr. Green. Create a different community.

ZSP-Clan.com

Holy mother of chuck norris, it's almost identical

GET THE BANHAMMER ON THEM!

besides, isnt this site sort of, well i don't know...copyrighted?

"

Edited by ERROR 401

hahah, what a noobish thing to do.

Didn't think zsp was such a noob clan. I know some of them was/is noobs but not the leaders as they just showed they are in this case.

ZSP, please come again and get your own design and concept!

Edited by Danni

Hello guys,

I am sorry about that.

First thing of all...i understand what you're thinking right now.

Take a look please:

http://skins.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/8383+

JUST THE SKIN is the same and it's from some poles. The creator of this site ( you all know him,hehe) hasn't made it.

We are just testing this forum and we havent made it public,yet.

We've invited some people to test it: started some test topic's , tried to ban some people, created some forum's .....

Don't make the clan down, just because you find out that we made a testforum with the same skin.

We're still working on it.

And to be honest, thats a rough equality.

That wasn't nice from you.

Thank you for reading,

Chainsawman

(Because we don't want to make you angry we'll switch the skin,soon. If it is black or green it doesnt matter ;) )

Edited by Chainsawman17

It was public.

We don't say we created the skin. Read the damn footer on every forum page. "IPB skin developed by: SpannerDEV"

But you also put "Servers" etc. in the menu which was also bold. And the board names looked identical.

And you even copied our portal and made it worse. And we did designed and coded that ourselves.

So you say it's not nice from me? Hey, you (and/or your clan mates) stole things! I don't make a big problem of it. Just a public topic to embarrass your clan a little bit.

Hey thank you ERROR 401...

I'm glad that you are trieng to help us.

But we 'll dissolve the clan now....

Massi and Killzone will do their own thing...

I'm sorry that we made you angry and i hope you can forgive me what we've done

I really like your community and i didnt wanted to make the community angry

See you soon,

Chainsawman

SUE THEIR ASS!! >:o

Seriously, if i had a copyrighted site, i would have a zero tolerance against people copying it? :P

By the way, how did they manage to get the code for your whole page? i thought you could only copy 1 page at a time?

Dont they have to like hack into your server or something? :S :P

SUE THEIR ASS!! >:o

Seriously, if i had a copyrighted site, i would have a zero tolerance against people copying it? :P

By the way, how did they manage to get the code for your whole page? i thought you could only copy 1 page at a time?

Dont they have to like hack into your server or something? :S :P

They copied the HTML sourcecode. Not the PHP stuff. (as far as I know)

I'm sure Clavus didn't gave it.