Mr. Green Gaming

Rooms mode

jededo

Hi.

Why we dont have rooms with one mode. Room NTS, Room CTF Room SH, Room RTF, Room DD? Everyone can play for favorite mode. Different players likes random modes. Why not add that script? Question to our scripters (Aleks, SDK, Kali?) its too hard make that script? Many MTA mix servers has that lobby with room to select.

2 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

@KaliBwoy  Estaba trabajando en él, después de su desaparición (estoy preocupado ahora srsly) y como que se quedó atascado en el aire. Si eso sucede, entonces no habrá necesidad de 2 servidores de la raza es sólo un "espacio". Buena idea, un montón de trabajo.

kaliBwoy has disappeared and has not say anything :(, im concerned too

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, theMOROCCANguy said:

Come on now,we spoke about this ages ago -more than 2 years- and we found out they are working on it,probably a lie since it never happend,now the server got no good scripters so yall can stick a bit fat middle finger up your bumholes.

Aleks is a good scripter though Guy he has taken over fixing the bugs

Guest AleksCore

Remake a server to be multirooms server is too complex work to be honestly. It is really too complex, need to remake all scripts and not even sure some maps will be able to work with rooms. It's a huge work and as results we'll get only 2 servers in 1. It's the only advantage. And yeah, I am alone scripter, so it'll take YEARS to make everything and polish. I don't think it worth it, right? 

When here was 3 scripters - there was a very little hope about it, but now - no, just forget about it for now. Maybe some day.

@theMOROCCANguy And yeah, it really hurts to hear that I am not good scripter. I am not pro of course, but I am not that bad. FFS I fixed what SDK couldn't, give me some respect at least <_<:)

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore
3 hours ago, jededo said:

Hi.

Why we dont have rooms with one mode. Room NTS, Room CTF Room SH, Room RTF, Room DD? Everyone can play for favorite mode. Different players likes random modes. Why not add that script? Question to our scripters (Aleks, SDK, Kali?) its too hard make that script? Many MTA mix servers has that lobby with room to select.

They use free script from community. You can't simply copypaste it into green with all current scripts and server specifics

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

Further discussions are pointless IMO. 

So let's summ it again.

It's really TOO hard to make and if anyone not noticed - I am the only alive scripter left.

By the way soon I'll announce an Event, so stay tuned!

Edited by AleksCore
  • Guest locked this topic