Mr. Green Gaming

[Event MTA] Mr. Green 10 Years Anniversary Party

Guest AleksCore

Which gamemodes you want to see on the event?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which gamemodes you want to see on the event?

Guest AleksCore

On September 16th @Mr. Green turns 10 years old! To celebrate this we'll play MTA: San Andreas on an event server. 

When?

Friday, 16 September 2016

18:00 (6 PM) GMT / 19:00 (7 PM) CEST

Click here for event time in your time zone

Who?

Everyone from the community is welcome! Feel free to invite friends who never heard of Mr. Green as well. The more people, the better.

Banned players are also welcome!

Where?

Server: mtasa://party.mrgreengaming.com

What?

We'll play some classic DD and Race maps. Also I prepared my own gamemode for event, it's something like TDM but with some unique features. At the end I'll launch freeroam which will be slowly faded from normal freeroam into zombie apocalypse.

I didn't said everything about event, because work is still in progress and you still have time to suggest your ideas. I am on holidays from today so I got much time to prepare for event.

What do I need to play?

Why should I join?

• because there will be interesting maps and new gamemode!
  • because of hidden portals in freeroam which will teleport you into a mystery place with objectives to get bonuses!
  • because @Mr. Green was in San Andreas recently and he accidentally dropped and lost much GreenCoins which you'll be able to find and collect!
  • because you'll receive GreenCoins for anything that you do, but those who will play better will get more!
  • because it will be fun!
  • because you love Mr. Green and Mr. Green loves you too!

See you there!

Edited by AleksCore
added server address
Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

On September 16th @Mr. Green turns 10 years old! To celebrate this we'll play MTA: San Andreas on an event server. 

When?

Friday, 16 September 2016

18:00 (6 PM) GMT / 19:00 (7 PM) CEST

Click here for event time in your time zone

Who?

Everyone from the community is welcome! Feel free to invite friends who never heard of Mr. Green as well. The more people, the better.

Banned players are also welcome!

Where?

Server: TBA in-game and here

What?

We'll play some classic DD and Race maps. Also I prepared my own gamemode for event, it's something like TDM but with some unique features. At the end I'll launch freeroam which will be slowly faded from normal freeroam into zombie apocalypse.

I didn't said everything about event, because work is still in progress and you still have time to suggest your ideas. I am on holidays from today so I got much time to prepare for event.

Why should I join?

• because there will be interesting maps and new gamemode!
  • because of hidden portals in freeroam which will teleport you into a mystery place with objectives to get bonuses!
  • because @Mr. Green was in GTA San Andreas world recently and he accidentally dropped and lost much GreenCoins which you'll be able to find and collect!
  • because you'll receive GreenCoins for anything that you do, but those who will play better will get more!
  • because it will be fun!
  • because you love Mr. Green and Mr. Green love you too!

See you there!

seems fun :) Aleks you need a holiday for all the good stuff you do

Guest AleksCore

In the end of the event server will show some statistics like top players sorted by collected GC etc. Best players will receive something I don't know what exactly yet. Also post your suggestions and ideas about stats. We'll pin all the statistics into the first message of this topic as a monument :)

10 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

In the end of the event server will show some statistics like top players sorted by collected GC etc. Best players will receive something I don't know what exactly yet. Also post your suggestions and ideas about stats. We'll pin all the statistics into the first message of this topic as a monument :)

Will this come to the main servers as well?

Edited by MegasXLR
and maybe forums too
Guest AleksCore
4 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

I'll be there at some point, but when we're going to play DD I have one request. The map with the caddies, the glass and the Andromeda! If you don't have it I can make one for you.

@BlueYoshi97 I wanted to play exactly that kind of DD maps! :henk::thanks:

It will be great help if you can make one or few maps and send me.