Mr. Green Gaming

[Event MTA] Mr. Green 10 Years Anniversary Party

Guest AleksCore

Which gamemodes you want to see on the event?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which gamemodes you want to see on the event?

Guest AleksCore

Sorry for the troubles. Event went not as planned. 

Sadly my own gamemode was bugged fully so I decided to don't play it at all. I'd like to prepare more but I had not enough time. Hope you can understand. (just look at my red eyes)

Next time we will play Event v2.0 with new things and only with fun gamemodes (approximately at the Christmas).

Thanks for coming and hope to see you next time! 

And feel free to post you ideas for the next event. We will prepare well for the next one ;)

Edited by AleksCore
Guest F1MADKILLER
8 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

Sorry for the troubles. Event went not as planned. 

Sadly my own gamemode was bugged fully so I decided to don't play it at all. I'd like to prepare more but I had not enough time. Hope you can understand. (just look at my red eyes)

Next time we will play Event v2.0 with new things and only with fun gamemodes (approximately at the Christmas).

Thanks for coming and hope to see you next time! 

And feel free to post you ideas for the next event. We will prepare well for the next one ;)

Aleks it was really fun zombies is really popular maybe 1 or 2 little tweaks to zombie could be in order and damn man you need a truck full off cookies or vodka for your hard work