Mr. Green Gaming

Working on new stats

Guest AleksCore

@AleksCore I recommend showing hours (and minutes) only for play time and on mouse-over show the current value formatting. Hours are easier to compare and to brag about. :)

And I would like to see the gamemodes names spelled out fully. So "Destruction Derby", "Capture the Flag" etc. Maybe with the short version between parentheses behind it.

Just now, AleksCore said:

@Ywa OK! :)

I don't understand what you meant by "show the current value formatting". Can you explain please?

By 'current value' I meant what you have in the preview screenshot. So for normal formatting: "4 232 hours, 33 minutes". Formatting on mouse over: "33 years, 11 months, 21 hours, 33 minutes".

Guest AleksCore

@MoshPit I don't understand what value should be showed after "Top Times set: "

I don't see the point to show total amount of top times, because it's the same as amount of finished races (you have toptimes on every map that you finished). If you want to see the summ of Top 1's, Top 2's, Top 3's .... Top 8's - I'll make it later on a different stats "page" with other more detailed info about tops. Also I can try to add something for toptimes like I did with playtime.

And yeah I agree it looks not really good maybe, but I don't want to overload interface. Maybe show only top 1's? I don't know yet. Or show summ of tops from 1 to 8 position

@Ywa I am on the @WesEdit side about short names for gamemodes. Looks less overloaded (more clear). I hope you'll review your position about this.

P.S. Maybe it'll look better without short name and need to experiment with colors

P.P.S. Anyways any ideas and suggestions are always welcome, do not hesitate to discuss about it

mta-screen_2016-09-30_18-33-07.png

Edited by AleksCore

@AleksCore i think what mosh wanted to say was that "total toptimes set" number doesn't go down, it just raises when you do a new top 1. You can see in F10 now. For example, you've done 20 top1s, F10 total toptimes set will show 20. Now if someone beats few of your tops, F10 total toptimes set will still show 20 as it's not linked to gc account. I can show you screen shot later to better explain what i/mosh mean.

Total toptimes set = number of top1s that you've set until now (NOT current top1s number as shown in /tops)

Guest AleksCore

Well, then I'd like to show only "total toptimes set" (as in current race stats), because as I said before - we'll be able to see detailed stats for toptimes on another stats "page".

The only sad thing about it - 'total toptimes set' will count from zero as all the other stats, except amount of top 1's etc. Well, anyways it's ok I guess.

Guest AleksCore

Megas already explained me this. I think we don't need such stat at all. But if you insist I can add, but the counter will go from zero.

That's stupid, I know. But more stupid was to create statistics which resets if you change nickname. (I am talking about current race stats) I can't do anything about this, sorry.

Also I should remind that all stats will go from zero, except /tops, because SDK already wiped all tops and made it attached to the forum account. So now it's time to do the same with stats (wipe stats and make new). 

I am not sure how stats should look like, that's why I am asking for any help here. Maybe need to separate stats by gamemodes and make tabs for every gamemode, somehow as in @neox. concept (click)

• 2 weeks later...