Mr. Green Gaming

Gone for a bit, just to sort some stuff out

Corby

:D Im back now.

I had some trouble with my wireless adapter and windows 7, like you guys said, its windows 7 ultimate (RTM, build 7600).

On windows 7 forums you may notice they mention how lots of USB wireless adapters fail with windows 7. But anyway, the adapter I had, Belkin G, was so out of date it wouldnt even work on vista, I headed down to the stores and purchased a brand new Belkin N1, which worked nicely, finally got some working drivers for it too, so Im downloading all my old steam games right now :)

:D Im back now.

I had some trouble with my wireless adapter and windows 7, like you guys said, its windows 7 ultimate (RTM, build 7600).

On windows 7 forums you may notice they mention how lots of USB wireless adapters fail with windows 7. But anyway, the adapter I had, Belkin G, was so out of date it wouldnt even work on vista, I headed down to the stores and purchased a brand new Belkin N1, which worked nicely, finally got some working drivers for it too, so Im downloading all my old steam games right now :)

Glad to see that because we have a lot to talk about, i can really use your help.