Mr. Green Gaming

Gone for a bit, just to sort some stuff out

Corby

I can't logon to steam at the moment, because I'm on my laptop, but anyway,

I had a party the other day, my pc was robbed, riot van turned up because my friend was assulted, police also found my 'stash' which they just took, nothing else is happening, and also I need to clean the house up because it's crazy dirty.

@cow - I won't be dev'ing that game mode for probably 3-4 days because of this, I have the files on the FTP so no worries about losing them or anything.

I should be back in 3-4 days once a new PC is sent my way or something.

PS: Its a good thing my parents are on holiday lol

The cops are probably using up all your stash at the moment.

Agreed. If i were you, i'd shotgun those cop bastards and bury them under the house ..and then party till morning! [ah. yeah .. that tequila is definitely showing it's effects -- joking]

I'm sorry we have to delay the dev, because i was looking forward to see that script in action. By the way, i have other work to do now, so i'll be free in a couple of days, too :P

Haha, sounds cool, yeh one of friends called the cops because he didn't want his car to be smashed in outside. He figured it would eventually happen seeing as they just beat in one of my mates lol, so when the police came, they also searched the house, gotta thank him for doing that lol

Wtf they found ur stash and just took it and left?

They found my friends stash and he got in soooo much troubble, the whole family had to go through hell, like it wasnt already bad enough for his parents -.-

PS. Idk if it was because he is 15, or because its Norway, nobody does shit in norway, idk :P

Haha, sounds cool, yeh one of friends called the cops because he didn't want his car to be smashed in outside. He figured it would eventually happen seeing as they just beat in one of my mates lol, so when the police came, they also searched the house, gotta thank him for doing that lol

They can't search the house without a warrant.

I can't logon to steam at the moment, because I'm on my laptop, but anyway,

I had a party the other day, my pc was robbed, riot van turned up because my friend was assulted, police also found my 'stash' which they just took, nothing else is happening, and also I need to clean the house up because it's crazy dirty.

@cow - I won't be dev'ing that game mode for probably 3-4 days because of this, I have the files on the FTP so no worries about losing them or anything.

I should be back in 3-4 days once a new PC is sent my way or something.

PS: Its a good thing my parents are on holiday lol

Aww man that kinda sucks, i had a lot of stuff to add that was already coded in(Thanks for the help deluvas :D) no wonder you havent been on for a couple days.. i have been waiting for a while lol. Well no sweat i have a few things lined up and i might just do the code for them as well so all you have to do is take the code and put it in place. Such as New classes, Raged combine, and berserker immune to toxic zombies(Thanks for the second and third one deluvus :D).

They didnt have to search my house, they walked in because i had a party going on, some people were 17 and drinking, so underage, so they just walked in and saw my weed on the table, they took it along with the remainding beer and told everyone to leave

They didnt have to search my house, they walked in because i had a party going on, some people were 17 and drinking, so underage, so they just walked in and saw my weed on the table, they took it along with the remainding beer and told everyone to leave

hahah, 17 and underage.. How sick.

I thought you were allowed to drink inside a home when above 5 years old in the UK?

Omg, and they confiscated the beer.

haha, well me and all my mates are 18, your supposed to be allowed to keep it as long as there arent underange people proven to be drinking it, however they got caught drinking it, so we were kind of screwed haha, not cool

So corby when is the earliest you can get on? like monday? or tuesday?

The police filed a complaint and gave me all the legal proof that I was robbed at the night of crime, I phoned insurance company first thing next day, 9am. And then they re-purchased all the parts from overclockers.co.uk where I got them from on a 1 day postage claim too which I said I did too, and it arrived quickly then haha. Finished putting it ttogether earlier, and gave it windows 7 this time.

The police filed a complaint and gave me all the legal proof that I was robbed at the night of crime, I phoned insurance company first thing next day, 9am. And then they re-purchased all the parts from overclockers.co.uk where I got them from on a 1 day postage claim too which I said I did too, and it arrived quickly then haha. Finished putting it ttogether earlier, and gave it windows 7 this time.

You got a full version of windows 7 or a RC/Trial/Beta version?!!?!?

If you got a full version, im confused because it means that its already released :o

Ive got the new pc now, but probably give me like 24 hours ish to get everything I like set up and going :)

ah sweet well message me when you get on, so i know your on. I got a lot of stuff to show you that will make you happy.

EDIT: Forgot todays sunday, i will be going back to my moms at around 4:00PM(parents divorced) so it will take a 2 hour drive to get to grand central then it takes a 2 hour train ride till it gets to my town then it will take a good 30 mins to get to my house. so i wont be online till about 9:30PM with traffic, so thats around 2:30 AM for you.....stay up till then and you recieve my goods! The good news in all this is that i will be back on my normal great computer... not this crappy one where i have to set the resolution all the way down and all my settings call the wa down, just to play gmod.

Edited by Cowchucker
If you lived in Holland nothing would've happened :V

It's legal to drink from 16, and weed is legal. Not sure about the amount though :P

Anyway, that was really fast, I would've expected days, if not weeks :>

No drinkingage age in my country :V

Weed is illegal, but easy to get.

Windows 7 Release Date is 22nd October 2009

so yeah...

There are already "Ready To Manufactur" (ready to put 'em on DVD's and ship them out) versions of Windows 7 leaked onto internet. Though there's a chance those aren't the real RTM builds.

Latest build I can find is "Build 7600.16385"