Ban STR8KASH

wooozie

Ban STR8KASH  

29 members have voted

1. 1. ban him?

• yes
    • no

2 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

If you can't ignore people yourself, there is always the /ignore command to help you. You guys keep whining while you can easily solve your problem yourself.

I will use ignore close this topic pls 

You say you dont block? I was banned for a week for dont take CP and shooting so why you dont ban wooziee? 

Edited by Gonzalezo
1 hour ago, Gonzalezo said:

I will use ignore close this idiot topic pls 

You say you dont block? I was banned for a week for dont take CP and shooting so why you dont ban wooziee? 

this guy keeps talking shit ( provoking ) and all yoshi says is /ignore , yoshi is more likely defending him , seriously yoshi isn't doing his Job , the solution is to talk with SDK or Ywa ..

mta-screen_2017-03-23_03-25-05.png

mta-screen_2017-03-23_03-30-30.png

mta-screen_2017-03-23_03-32-30.png

Edited by Cop_Killer
Just now, Gonzalezo said:

Where? show me

1) Where you have video loosers?????? 

2) Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah Go to the doctor you really need it.

3) Yoshi said you need proofs to ban me understand onions 

Just ignore these people /ignore and play the game :D

Doctor is insult???????????????? You do not discriminate against the normal words of a friend
 lol? And besides, I use the word loser because he always cries like I am on the server because I win
He aint got videos on me and he say i am blocking lol just use brain lol he block not me lol haha

Edited by Gonzalezo

I just want to understand, if there is a HUGE amount of players wants him to get a ban, where are the screenshots/videos?! Why no one could get a simple scrennshot or video for him blocking? If any of you got some then post it ^^ 

16 minutes ago, Cena said:

I just want to understand, if there is a HUGE amount of players wants him to get a ban, where are the screenshots/videos?! Why no one could get a simple scrennshot or video for him blocking? If any of you got some then post it ^^ 

Cena man you don't realy understand , people want to ban him not for just blocking , they want to ban him for his behavior , he blocks / rams people in his way , so he can win , otherwise he won't , then starts ttalking shit and provoking , by saying loosers and "you'll cry " , I already posted 3 screenshots and i'll post 2 more now,  I don't record him blocking / ramming , cause I use my pc for other things , but here is a screenshot of him blocking me , look at the chat in the second picture , tell me this isn't enough evidence ... ( btw look at first picture , you can see he uses breake as shown in the back light of the truck while I'm trying to move forward...)

mta-screen_2017-03-01_13-21-39.png

mta-screen_2017-02-06_03-06-55.png

27 minutes ago, Cop_Killer said:

mta-screen_2017-03-01_13-21-39.png

mta-screen_2017-02-06_03-06-55.png

23 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

Yoshi talked to me about this scene as if you do not remember always turning on the light so you do not see when am brakes and for second screen u can mute me have a nice day :)

So as the first screenshot it shows he is "blocking" you as you say and you referred that to the light in the back of the Dune, but as he said, he could have his lights on, so I won't really punish on a screenshot which I am not sure if he is blocking or not. The second screenshot I would mute him for that and I will now for 1 day.

1 minute ago, Cena said:

So as the first screenshot it shows he is "blocking" you as you say and you referred that to the light in the back of the Dune, but as he said, he could have his lights on, so I won't really punish on a screenshot which I am not sure if he is blocking or not. The second screenshot I would mute him for that and I will now for 1 day.

Okay everything explained if you could close this topic? Have a nice day senior

2 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

I'm just wondering why you're not getting wooziee since he blocked hmmm? Can you tell me?

you don't even realise , people want to ban you for your behavior , not just for blocking / ramming , seriously , you're dumb as fuck , and u still can't defend yourself.