Ban STR8KASH

wooozie

Ban STR8KASH  

29 members have voted

1. 1. ban him?

• yes
    • no

Just now, Cop_Killer said:

you don't even realise , people want to ban you for your behavior , not just for blocking / ramming , seriously , you're dumb as fuck , and u still can't defend yourself.

As if you have not seen me have been punished for being embarrassed and I will not be banned because you have no vide as I block and you will never get it understand.

1 minute ago, Gonzalezo said:

As if you have not seen me have been punished for being embarrassed and I will not be banned because you have no vide as I block and you will never get it understand.

I mentioned I won't record videos , cause i'm not childish like you , who wants to ruin other's entertainement.

Fact is, @Gonzalezo, that a lot of players find your behaviour very irritating and I can not blame them for that. You regularly call people noob or laugh at them when they make a fail or you win and someone else does not. You insult people when you disagree over something and when they insult you back you screenshot it and threaten with a ban. You cut off people in race to make them fail and whether it is forbidden is up to the situation but fact is that players certainly don't praise you for it. When in return players block you or cut you off you immediately say you recorded it, you will put it on youtube and say that person will be banned.

After all this you get really on the nerves of the players and I fully understand they are angry with you. When you report a video to me or here on the forums where someone blocked you I don't know what I should do because beforehand you can guess that probably a lot happened before that. In multiple occasions when you reported a video I asked the blocker why he did it and the answer always had something to do with you getting on their nerves.

If you really want other people to stop blocking I think the fastest method is changing your behaviour. Be more kind to your fellow racers and they won't block you in return. But one thing I discovered when I became admin is that people will never stop blocking you. I figured that it would be very risky to block an admin and players would do anything to prevent it, but sadly nothing is less true. When I race I also get blocked by players and I could get angry at everyone for doing that but the simpliest thing is to wait a second, get around them, and continue to race. Consider it part of the race and deal with it.

18 minutes ago, Bierbuikje said:

Fact is, @Gonzalezo, that a lot of players find your behaviour very irritating and I can not blame them for that. You regularly call people noob or laugh at them when they make a fail or you win and someone else does not. You insult people when you disagree over something and when they insult you back you screenshot it and threaten with a ban. You cut off people in race to make them fail and whether it is forbidden is up to the situation but fact is that players certainly don't praise you for it. When in return players block you or cut you off you immediately say you recorded it, you will put it on youtube and say that person will be banned.

After all this you get really on the nerves of the players and I fully understand they are angry with you. When you report a video to me or here on the forums where someone blocked you I don't know what I should do because beforehand you can guess that probably a lot happened before that. In multiple occasions when you reported a video I asked the blocker why he did it and the answer always had something to do with you getting on their nerves.

If you really want other people to stop blocking I think the fastest method is changing your behaviour. Be more kind to your fellow racers and they won't block you in return. But one thing I discovered when I became admin is that people will never stop blocking you. I figured that it would be very risky to block an admin and players would do anything to prevent it, but sadly nothing is less true. When I race I also get blocked by players and I could get angry at everyone for doing that but the simpliest thing is to wait a second, get around them, and continue to race. Consider it part of the race and deal with it.

So you're right, I'm nervous and I'm recording them because they ruin my tops. I buy a map here and this zeus blocks up the mountain (I give an example) and I do not challenge them for no reason also themselves begin to write when I lose the excercise. Probably the best solution would be to ignore all the people I do not like, I will not see what they write in chat. As one I see you understand me. 

I have another question for you. Tell me why no admin can not park wooziee since I have recordings as blocking? Please explain it to me wisely. He is some other, that it does not apply it feigns or other server rules?

PS. Screen: wooziee instult now other players, screen made 3 minutes ago. Thanks to that you can see what a gentleman is wooziee XD

łuzi insult.jpg

Edited by Gonzalezo
17 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

So you're right, I'm nervous and I'm recording them because they ruin my tops. I buy a map here and this zeus blocks up the mountain (I give an example) and I do not challenge them for no reason also themselves begin to write when I lose the excercise. Probably the best solution would be to ignore all the people I do not like, I will not see what they write in chat. As one I see you understand me. 

I have another question for you. Tell me why no admin can not park wooziee since I have recordings as blocking? Please explain it to me wisely. He is some other, that it does not apply it feigns or other server rules?

PS. Screen: wooziee instult now other players, screen made 3 minutes ago. Thanks to that you can see what a gentleman is wooziee XD

łuzi insult.jpg

I always laugh when i read grander's longer posts:rofl: 

Edited by sweetsandy
30 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

In most cases this the result of you first provoking or irritating them and you get this in return. I certainly won't defend what they did and argue it's good but I understand their reaction. For the case of ZeuS, he already was punished for this couple of times as he also blocked other people. For the case of woozzie he is not a regular blocker and it are already old videos, I will not take action based on this. The fastest method for you is to be more kind to other people and they be more kind to you.

1 minute ago, Bierbuikje said:

In most cases this the result of you first provoking or irritating them and you get this in return. I certainly won't defend what they did and argue it's good but I understand their reaction. For the case of ZeuS, he already was punished for this couple of times as he also blocked other people. For the case of woozzie he is not a regular blocker and it are already old videos, I will not take action based on this. The fastest method for you is to be more kind to other people and they be more kind to you.

Ok i understand can you could close this topic? Admins have already expressed their opinion. . .