Ban STR8KASH

wooozie

Ban STR8KASH  

29 members have voted

1. 1. ban him?

• yes
    • no

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Go to the doctor you really need it. You should be banned for blocking me always and other players here i got proof's.

The first time you blocked me on the hell choose me when changing to an airplane. As he got there? The answer is straight jump from the bridge

The second time you blocked the players on the finish. And do you have the nerve to set up topics about my blocking?

Edited by Gonzalezo

I vote yes , I do play in Race server , and yea , wooziee didn't block you in Hell choose me , stop making drama , you can see ( if you have eyes ofc ) he went afk , before you change to infernus from vortex  (

Go to the doctor you really need it. You should be banned for blocking me always and other players here i got proof's.

The first time you blocked me on the hell choose me when changing to an airplane. As he got there? The answer is straight jump from the bridge) these lies , stop it seriously , a normal 24 year old human doesn't behave like you !! 

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

Lies? here is video noob lol hahahaahah

the video shows that wooziee just before you hit him , he pressed B or /afk , stop defending yourself , you always do shit then try to make yourself as a guilty person , according to the second video , yes he did blocks , but I think that's the first time He did , I never seen wooziee blocking / ramming , I thinks he do it only for you cause you deserve it .

Guest F1MADKILLER

I think he should be banned AGAIN IF! he breaks any rule for a long time again, last time when he came back after a really long ban he behaved so I think the same will be needed if he breaks a rule if no rules are broken then he can play IMO

16 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

I think he should be banned AGAIN IF! he breaks any rule for a long time again, last time when he came back after a really long ban he behaved so I think the same will be needed if he breaks a rule if no rules are broken then he can play IMO

where you got proof? wooziee should be marked :)

Edited by Gonzalezo
9 hours ago, roberto said:

i voted no, im play in race;)

Who the fuck are you anyway????

I vote yes, this server has a lot of retards already but this guy it's the worst cunt ever, his only desire to play this game is to bother others. I have never seen such a retard like this guy. He plays just for blocking, ramming, insulting, create anger among other players, why do you keep such a scum like this one? pls...

9 hours ago, Santiii733 said:

I have nothing against you Grander, but sometimes you get out of line, it's the truth. You provoke others players and that's not right. I am not going to vote, but the final decision is @Flipper or @BlueYoshi97.

Where you have video?????? Yoshi said you need proofs to ban me understand XD I can create too topic with votes ban wooziee. You are funny first get proofs then make topic 

Edited by Gonzalezo