Mr. Green Gaming

Topic to solve chat problems

Hello,

In these days the number of Turkish players grew on mix server. (sometimes more than 50% Turkish) That means, chat is totally messy nowadays and I would be really happy if someone could take action with this.

The main problem is they flood and spam all the time in Turkish language. This thing is really annoying for me (i hope not only me), because there are cases when you can't talk with your friend in main chat because the Turkish text coming all the time in the chat like a "big flood-waterfall".  Overall, this is a multi-cultural and international server so i think chat needs stricter rules because this is getting totally messy. 

I would suggest language-chat rooms, but as far as I know server don't have scripters who could do this. 

So, if you say only English in main chat, that means other languages in main chat are spam which means it is against the rules and punishable with mute. I would like to ask admins and mods to pay attention for this and to make chat less messy. Last but not least I would like to ask Turkish players to use main chat in English and use private chat for Turkish language. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, mr.reese said:

Hello,

In these days the number of Turkish players grew on mix server. (sometimes more than 50% Turkish) That means, chat is totally messy nowadays and I would be really happy if someone could take action with this.

The main problem is they flood and spam all the time in Turkish language. This thing is really annoying for me (i hope not only me), because there are cases when you can't talk with your friend in main chat because the Turkish text coming all the time in the chat like a "big flood-waterfall".  Overall, this is a multi-cultural and international server so i think chat needs stricter rules because this is getting totally messy. 

I would suggest language-chat rooms, but as far as I know server don't have scripters who could do this. 

So, if you say only English in main chat, that means other languages in main chat are spam which means it is against the rules and punishable with mute. I would like to ask admins and mods to pay attention for this and to make chat less messy. Last but not least I would like to ask Turkish players to use main chat in English and use private chat for Turkish language. 

Thank you.

I agree. Like if their anyone's their main language is for example: Arabic 

Bind Key to talk in that mode : (arabic) bind K /languagetalk <language> say

So we can not see turkish spam anymore. Yep we shall talk only english in server only which is against the rules when someone uses another language, I cant mute someone if he does not talk english, So if he/she goes more than often i do a mute and add a warn to him/her TalkEnglishOnly

So hope it helps and figure how to make a private rooms for peoples who speal thier main language..

If we make it English only, Another player will show up and say: we should have freedom of speech and we can use any other language we want.  I think best to keep it as it is. Anyone can use his own language AS LONG it is NOT spammy! So if players are flooding/spamming in Turkish, report them to admins/mods for mute. 

59 minutes ago, Cena said:

If we make it English only, Another player will show up and say: we should have freedom of speech and we can use any other language we want.  I think best to keep it as it is. Anyone can use his own language AS LONG it is NOT spammy! So if players are flooding/spamming in Turkish, report them to admins/mods for mute. 

no caps pls

Turkish &Russians are really annoying.. the chatbox should be fully english, if someone talked to them they insult by their own language like any fucking pussy. the chat should be cleaned from multiple languages. 

Plus admins should be more serious while taking situations.. “i hate this religion or people or race..” this isn’t playable.. even i saw some maps showing arabs like ricers.

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, JansseJr said:

i also prefer Nagel's idea. at FFS they use Global chat, * because they have Gamerooms * Team Chat, Language Chat, Server chat * in the gamerooms * so i would like to have it coded if @Bierbuikje could code this.

We tried that roel many years ago and it failed less than 3hrs it was on the server for