⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

hard panishment

Aymen

i was trying to make steam angry i was just joking ( ik its bad words i insulted with) but he was provoking players in the server with his famous words ( cry , kid , childer ....) BUT 2months ban from the the game and discord, i wasnt even in game so the 2months ban is senseless , everyone knows me it was just jokes 

i think i deserve the mute, but BAN 

you cant be like this and punish somone this hard for just some stupid insulting, im just worried about this admin and his hard panishments, i remember tictac used to insult more then this every one week and he just end up with 3days ban or 1week mute 

@Cena take look cena 2 months ban is too much for such insults 

a FaP Admin was on the server, and he several times, used offense against the server and admin

He's always offending the players, I'm not his friend, and I'm not his mother to offend me, so no excuses.

@Cena is a serious admin, and I know he will do the best for the server

Sorry my bad english

good game 😆

xVrDJ3A.png

maina is old good member of mrgreen's community, most ppl like him and know he isn't inulting normally, it was just one action of not many that happened. My honest opinion is Maina doesnt deserve ban at all, Steam is normally provoking ppl and he saw a joke from maina, bcs it wasnt pure insult just bcs he didnt say anything personal, just empty words, he knew it was a joke but he can't not take such oppurtunity to report someone that he maybe doesnt like. hope you understand the situation. You cant take steam's reports seriously, just a funny action from him reporting such a "thing".

Maina has a better track record than Steam as far as insults go. I don't have memories of Maina saying 'kid' and 'noob' all the time but I do of Steam. The only small problem with maina was when he took advantage of nitro spilling his admin password in the chat and then bought SH maps for some time, but other than that he's always been a nice guy. I don't think he deserves a ban at all.

What he said wasn't racist for same reason it wasn't against mentally handicapped, because he was looking to only insult Steam and those are the standard insults you use when you insult. And it was also after Steam had insulted him. Sure he shouldn't have done it, but steam shouldn't have told him kid. Or alternatively, a better option would be for both to insult each other and not act all indignant, but that's always a fine line between what really harms other people and what really is just spiralling fake umbrage.

10 hours ago, FilipeAzevedo said:

a FaP Admin was on the server, and he several times, used offense against the server and admin

He's always offending the players, I'm not his friend, and I'm not his mother to offend me, so no excuses.

@Cena is a serious admin, and I know he will do the best for the server

Sorry my bad english

good game 😆

xVrDJ3A.png

'fucked up server with fucked up new admins'

well duh what do you think he'll say if he gets banned for 2 months, for insulting u after u insult him first with ''kid'' and ''cry'' your standard insults. No excuses my ass

6 hours ago, JagdTiger said:

maina é um velho bom membro da comunidade de mrgreen, a maioria das pessoas gosta dele e sabe que ele não está se referindo normalmente, foi apenas uma ação de muitos que não aconteceram. Minha opinião honesta é Maina não merece proibição a todos, o vapor é normalmente provocando ppl e ele viu uma piada de maina, bcs não era puro insulto apenas bcs ele não disse nada pessoal, apenas palavras vazias, ele sabia que era uma piada, mas ele pode Não tome essa oportunidade para denunciar alguém de quem ele talvez não goste. Espero que você entenda a situação. Você não pode levar os relatórios a sério, apenas uma ação engraçada dele relatando tal "coisa".

A good member who is always being denounced? a player who has already taken a ban?

So can I offend everyone and say it was a joke?

Did I tease without speaking English?

I do not care that they offend me, I know they are just kids, but offending all the time, it disrupts the fun of other players 

Sorry my bad english😁

2 hours ago, ChickenAttack said:

Maina has a better track record than Steam as far as insults go. I don't have memories of Maina saying 'kid' and 'noob' all the time but I do of Steam. The only small problem with maina was when he took advantage of nitro spilling his admin password in the chat and then bought SH maps for some time, but other than that he's always been a nice guy. I don't think he deserves a ban at all.

What he said wasn't racist for same reason it wasn't against mentally handicapped, because he was looking to only insult Steam and those are the standard insults you use when you insult. And it was also after Steam had insulted him. Sure he shouldn't have done it, but steam shouldn't have told him kid. Or alternatively, a better option would be for both to insult each other and not act all indignant, but that's always a fine line between what really harms other people and what really is just spiralling fake umbrage.

'fucked up server with fucked up new admins'

well duh what do you think he'll say if he gets banned for 2 months, for insulting u after u insult him first with ''kid'' and ''cry'' your standard insults. No excuses my ass

Does he have a better track record than me? Well, I never took BAN, never took mute, I was never quoted here in the forum. Yes he

If I insulted someone, why did not they report me here on the forum?

Let the scene take care of this, thanks for the tention 😁

1 hour ago, FilipeAzevedo said:

A good member who is always being denounced? a player who has already taken a ban?

So can I offend everyone and say it was a joke?

Did I tease without speaking English?

I do not care that they offend me, I know they are just kids, but offending all the time, it disrupts the fun of other players 

Sorry my bad english😁

u didnt answer my post at all kid, u provoked him to say words he said to u by pm and u say now he destroyed fun of other players by him sending u private message that no one even sees. 

He has better trust rating than u, u provoke everyone and many ppl think u are arogant so it doesnt matter if u got or not banned in the past, u work for ppl to think u are great person whole time. Not only admins decide about banning or muting so players opinion matters too and u talk to most of ppl: st*u, kid, cry, thats why ur trust rating is much lower than his and Anthony shouldnt react to ur report like he did.

Edited by JagdTiger

LMFAO i think u deserve what happend u always insult ppl and porvok  u insulted me many times.. even u r a big hacker u stole Nitro moderator account that u told me about it before n now ur trying to get unbanned huh grow up maina ( u hacked a moderator account u deserve  a permaban ..) 

24 minutes ago, JagdTiger said:

vc não respondeu meu post em tudo garoto, vc provocou ele a dizer palavras que ele disse pra vc por pm e vc diz que agora ele destruiu a diversão de outros jogadores por ele mandando vc mensagem privada que ninguem vê mesmo. 

Ele tem melhor classificação de confiança do que você, u provocar todos e muitos ppl acho que você é arrogante por isso não importa se vc foi banido no passado, u trabalho para ppl pensar que você é grande pessoa o tempo todo. Não só os administradores decidem sobre banir ou silenciar, então a opinião dos jogadores também é importante e você fala com a maioria das pessoas: st * u, garoto, chora, por que o seu índice de confiança é muito menor que o dele e Anthony não deveria reagir ao seu relatório.

And what do I have to do with it? if he has greater confidence than I do, I do not care. I'm not going to waste my time talking to you.

I never took banishment, I never took mute, I never had problems with administrators, that's enough

Child, take care of your game, you have nothing to do with it child, good game okay? 😀

Edited by FilipeAzevedo
33 minutes ago, FilipeAzevedo said:

And what do I have to do with it? if he has greater confidence than I do, I do not care. I'm not going to waste my time talking to you.

I never took banishment, I never took mute, I never had problems with administrators, that's enough

Child, take care of your game, you have nothing to do with it child, good game okay? 😀

lol all u can do is call Everyone - kid, child. You did not answer or defend yourself, i think you dont have enough proof to say maina isn't right so please dont even talk here, you are wasting everyones time to read what u write, worthless...

Cena, or whoever is or will try to get things clear - sorry for responding this topic with many posts, honest opinions are on top, steam keeps posting words that are worthless to read even but i just cant leave it like that, hope u understand and not be angry about my stupid decidion to respond him :) .

18 minutes ago, JagdTiger said:

lol tudo o que vc pode fazer é chamar todo mundo - garoto, criança. Você não respondeu ou se defendeu, eu acho que você não tem provas suficientes para dizer que a maina não está certa então por favor nem fale aqui, você está perdendo tempo para todo mundo ler o que você escreve, sem valor ...

Sorry, I only talk or defend myself with people who are worth it, you, it's nothing here, register as admin or mod, so I can give you attention.

As already done, I showed my prints and the admin already did what determines the rules.

And you should read the rules of the server, apparently, you do not know any.

Do not waste my time on insignificant people.

Thank you child, good game, do not forget, you always study 😁

Edited by FilipeAzevedo
9 minutes ago, JagdTiger said:

Cena, or whoever is or will try to get things clear - sorry for responding this topic with many posts, honest opinions are on top, steam keeps posting words that are worthless to read even but i just cant leave it like that, hope u understand and not be angry about my stupid decidion to respond him :) .

Many thanks for staying quiet,

if you are in doubt, if you are in doubt, just type /ignore Ste@m, which I thank you very much 😁

• Cena locked this topic