Mr. Green Gaming

How to join the Mr. Green IRC channels

Ywa

You need registration for mIrc right? Where is it possible to register... umm... for free? :P Or can I register on mIrc itself? :) Well sorry for being nooby but its been ages since i used it :) and back then when i did i was a noob at it :) so if someone be so kind to tell me hos to connect? Thnx :P

Edited by underzero

You need registration for mIrc right? Where is it possible to register... umm... for free? :P Or can I register on mIrc itself? :) Well sorry for being nooby but its been ages since i used it :) and back then when i did i was a noob at it :) so if someone be so kind to tell me hos to connect? Thnx :P

You dont need a registration for mIRC. Just wait when the notice pops up at the beginning. You can skip it after a while.

• 1 year later...

I use Trillian and log into all IRC channels.

Would love to see #mrgreen.mc

XD

Yeah um no.

would be full of hate and anger,

it would hurt your eyes when you see there can be such rivality between gamers and nawbs.

It would change your toughts of the human kind FOR EVER

Well, its really because it displays faction chat as well as public. So it would be unfair if everyone were able to see it.

I use Trillian and log into all IRC channels.

Would love to see #mrgreen.mc

XD

Yeah um no.

would be full of hate and anger,

it would hurt your eyes when you see there can be such rivality between gamers and nawbs.

It would change your toughts of the human kind FOR EVER

Well, its really because it displays faction chat as well as public. So it would be unfair if everyone were able to see it.

it could help in banning xray xd

• 3 years later...