Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Apllication!

AkinaTenshi

Hello there everyone! My name is Akina Misaki!

Okay down to basics..

My Game server i usually always play on is ZPS: Mr Green Zombies Server! On Zombie Panic: Source.

My city i come from is (Unbelievable yes.. but deal with it! >:|) Tokyo, Japan, in Shibuya-Cho.

Hmm, about myself. Well i will fit in to catergory and keep it in to this section of admin stuff so that i dont fall off topic, but um.. Okay.

My name is Akina Misaki, as you know, from Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. I go to Shikojo middle school, and i will be leaving next year to finish my next 2 years and last 2 years of schooling, and i am 16. I like eating miso soup, ramen, chicken noodles, and varied fishes and candy! :lol: I am very easy to get along with and i was raised to be very polite to people, and give equal treatment to everyone, as long as they give me the same respect back.

Okay why i'd be a good admin. Well i am easy to get along with, and i think the players on the server will enjoy my company, and they will make good friends with me, and our respect levels will rise with each other as we befriend each other. My mood can easily adjust to fit the mood of the room, and i can easily change my ways to enforce any rules. For example, if i was told to be very strict and kick a person who swore, i would do so. But if i was told to let the same person come back in and swear his mouth off, and i cannot kick him, i would do so! I am a very nice person to talk to and i think everyone would get along with me. I think the servers would be better in my company because i can keep the bad guys out, and the good guys in! I am very active on the server and i have usually a whole rank 10 steam rating, usually from playing zombies server, Mr Green ZPS. I have a great sense of humor like i said, and i laugh very easily! :P

Yes i know in your admin decline reasons that it says that you can decline out of not knowing people well enough, but if you'd like, you can turn me down now, but i will keep trying till i get the admin spot! My page for steam is (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010925982/home) without the brackets. You can go to it and add me as a friend and get to know me! I wont be afraid to talk to you and i am a very pleasent person to talk to i like to think!

Well that is it for my application. Sorry for the big much writing! Oh but please, refrain from calling me a Jap, Tojo, or a Gook, because they are really offensive.

Akina Misaki <3 <3

post-609-1252957372.jpg

Edited by AkinaTenshi
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.

Your IP (and HLStatsX profile) says you're from the United Kingdom. Could you explain? :)

Ah here we are ^_^ Got it at last! An email. Im living in the UK for 20 months at the moment (Summer breaks + bank holidays included). Im on school exchange with a British guy called Michael Nelsey! Want photos? I can provide ^_^ The school i am at here is called 'The Hazeley School'. Look it up!

Ah here we are ^_^ Got it at last! An email. Im living in the UK for 20 months at the moment (Summer breaks + bank holidays included). Im on school exchange with a British guy called Michael Nelsey! Want photos? I can provide ^_^ The school i am at here is called 'The Hazeley School'. Look it up!

I'm still sceptic. Any proof would be great, mainly because we don't like trolls.

I'm still sceptic. Any proof would be great, mainly because we don't like trolls.

whats wrong with trolling ;< its an art

After seeing her Steam community page, I think I'm quite convinced. Trolls don't post that much information.

Congratulations, since you're now a confirmed 'girl' of 'Japanese origin', everybody in the community will want to be friends with you.

EDIT: 8 members reading. I told ya so.

I am no troll i promise but i well get right on taking photo's of me and my school ^_^ Thanks for the app read!