Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Apllication!

AkinaTenshi

but;< im friends with any1 , even trolls

<3

And we are reading it because we are curious? Nothing wrong with that D:

The level of 'curiosity' rises when specific 'factors' are present.

Jeez I have a hard time being politically correct about all this.

clavus why is your avatar changing evrytime i load the page -.-

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah here we are ^_^ Got it at last! An email. Im living in the UK for 20 months at the moment (Summer breaks + bank holidays included). Im on school exchange with a British guy called Michael Nelsey! Want photos? I can provide ^_^ The school i am at here is called 'The Hazeley School'. Look it up!

I'm still sceptic. Any proof would be great, mainly because we don't like trolls.

Okay anyways, apparent trolling and realness of feminism aside, can you just look at me as a non female / non troll for a second, and just focus on me being a person who actually wants to be an admin here? Were i a 'troll' or not, i wouldnt waste my time with you guys if i wasnt serious about this. But anyways, here it is 23:22 at night so i am going to go to sleep now as i have (SCHOOL) Tomorrow. Ywa, i will get some photo's for you, but please, like i said, forget about me being an apparent troll for a second and just look at the application! Thanks!

Good night guys! Have good days and sleeps! :D

明菜~ちゃん

Ah here we are ^_^ Got it at last! An email. Im living in the UK for 20 months at the moment (Summer breaks + bank holidays included). Im on school exchange with a British guy called Michael Nelsey! Want photos? I can provide ^_^ The school i am at here is called 'The Hazeley School'. Look it up!

I'm still sceptic. Any proof would be great, mainly because we don't like trolls.

Okay anyways, apparent trolling and realness of feminism aside, can you just look at me as a non female / non troll for a second, and just focus on me being a person who actually wants to be an admin here? Were i a 'troll' or not, i wouldnt waste my time with you guys if i wasnt serious about this. But anyways, here it is 23:22 at night so i am going to go to sleep now as i have (SCHOOL) Tomorrow. Ywa, i will get some photo's for you, but please, like i said, forget about me being an apparent troll for a second and just look at the application! Thanks!

Good night guys! Have good days and sleeps! :D

明菜~ちゃん

slack! i have to wake up in 3.5 hours for work ,P sleep is for weak!

You put much effort into your apllication and your english is pretty good ,too.

And i am hearing from so many players that they want a ZPS Admin.

Japan,eh? Well that's interesting. Especially for me.

Finally the google-translater did something right : 明菜~ちゃん = Akina-chan

Nice.

Bye Bye and good luck!

Edited by Chainsawman17
forget about me being an apparent troll for a second and just look at the application! Thanks!

I did. And the application is nice. :)

It just it happened before that someone applies (for admin) as a girl and later appears the be a boy. And I don't want those problems again.

*Ahem*

Player: Akina

Submitted: 09-14-09 18:54

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25330127

Reason: she calls herself other persons names.. plus shes uses our tag name without persmission,(and dragging our clans avg. member score down) and when i ask her nicely 1.st time. she responds very offensive and refuses to stop. Our clan tag is [AwE]

Server: Mr. Green ZPS #1 | LEFT4GREEN.COM

It DOES match her HLXStats Steam ID before anyone says anything

Edited by ERROR 401
*Ahem*

Reason: she calls herself other persons names.. plus shes uses our tag name without persmission,(and dragging our clans avg. member score down) and when i ask her nicely 1.st time. she responds very offensive and refuses to stop. Our clan tag is [AwE]

Got that too, like five times in my mailbox.

*Ahem*

Yeah I took some action on my part back then (before I read the app), but Ywa recalled it later.

In b4 vforv :V

I :V'd

I'm glad VforV doesn't handle the admin apps.

:gmod:

Nice app indeed, but I'm not sure if I have to believe this, after what Google has showed me:

Her YouTube channel, which says nothing about a 20-month exchange (20 months, really? That's almost 2 years!)

lies.png

'I was born in August on the 19th, In Toyko, Japan.. I lived in the USA for a short time & am now living in Japan again and i will stay here for the rest of my life.'

Her blog:

http://officialakina.blogspot.com/

'She' might be the UK guy she's talking about (Michael Nelsey), who was banned and now pretends to be her.

I don't know what to think about that right now. I just hope I'm wrong. ;)

Edited by VforV
No othar girls aloud in green muahah

So you wanna be special?

Oh, and it's allowed, not "aloud" :P

THATS THE WORD XD Omg, i was asking it already, i just didnt know what the word was :P FINALLY :D XD! I wanted to write it some other time tooo, but didnt know what it was :P

Anyway, yes I want to be special :(

Haha, Japanese girls now. I like how we get members from all over the world.

I have to be a bit sceptic myself, since it hasnt been cleared yet, whether you tell the truth or not, but to be honest I see no reason for why you should be lieing.

To prove yourself right for once and for all, write this down on a pice of paper "Hi, I am AkinaTenshi Left4green" HANDWRITTEN and then hold it up infront of your face while you take a picture. This is what the Danish net sites do to verify that people are real, haha.

Back on track, good luck with your application, they sure could use some admins on ZPS. :)

And please go here to introsuce yourself: http://forums.left4green.com/index.php?showtopic=526

-Danni

ps. why the fuck does this topic get so much attention?

Edited by Danni