⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Map Exploit Glitches

Whoz O_o? I FUND EZ GLAITCH! IT EZ IN DM_RUNOFFFFFF, unless its DSICOVEREDZD AlodRuy!

Jump on dumpster, at that another side or both side, you will access into one place where only fast zombie can get to.

There's a big open place where you can see through the walls and see the Enemies!

So...Fixed?

The exploit blocks seem to have failed on that map, theyre there, but they arent repelling D:!!!

Dont use the Crew tags.

====================

The expolit blocks work badly :/. But thank sac that he put the blocks on right direction (on map cs_harborbank).

I didnt use crew tags

U fail :awesome:

And yes, my exploit blocks are perfect B)

Ah damn. I always fail. :(

Sac! Find some more ways to put those expolits better!

Hey maybe you can put them in de_port as a trap? well you know the hill where those faggets go? Block that hill and put the max value.

Edited by Mr.Darkness
Dont use the Crew tags.

====================

The expolit blocks work badly :/. But thank sac that he put the blocks on right direction (on map cs_harborbank).

I didnt use crew tags

U fail :awesome:

And yes, my exploit blocks are perfect B)

Ah damn. I always fail. :(

Sac! Find some more ways to put those expolits better!

Hey maybe you can put them in de_port as a trap? well you know the hill where those faggets go? Block that hill and put the max value.

They are perfect! XD

And its kind of hard to block of de_port...

I dont get what you mean by hills...?

If you ment the place u need bullshot to get to, it's nearly impossible to block it.

Anyone who sees anyone map exploit, PM me (on this site or steamchat) and I'll come kick them or something :P

Umm... Well, do you know when faggets get on that road? Theres a mountain/hill (or how you want to call it) on which they jump and can go far away from the road. If you will block that hill, the zombie masters can kill the afkers. I hope you guess what i mean. If you didn't get it, ill try to find an image.

I'm afraid i do not know what you are talking about.

Did you mean the road that goes outside the map, or inside?

What faggets, humans, bones, or bones masters?

What hill? :P

Whoz O_o? I FUND EZ GLAITCH! IT EZ IN DM_RUNOFFFFFF, unless its DSICOVEREDZD AlodRuy!

Jump on dumpster, at that another side or both side, you will access into one place where only fast zombie can get to.

There's a big open place where you can see through the walls and see the Enemies!

So...Fixed?

The exploit blocks seem to have failed on that map, theyre there, but they arent repelling D:!!!

I just downloaded the dm_runoff file and tested it on my computer, but they work just fine here :/

So...Fixed?

I just downloaded the dm_runoff file and tested it on my computer, but they work just fine here :/

Yeah they used to work on the server as well, they just stopped all of a sudden.

Is it any, like adjustments, that has been added to the map? (on the server)