Mr. Green Gaming

Map Exploit Glitches

Alright, i'm sure most of you dont remember who i am(Or even know who i am), but this is duherman. I, along with Lord Omega, were two people who first got caught massively exploiting using baby glitches in de_nightlife. Cowchucker got immensely pissed at this and attempted to block the entry points. Afterwards, we were to attempt to exploit the maps in the mapcycle and point out to admins where the entry points were. If any admins care anymore about infected wars, then i'll begin posting my findings in this topic along with pictures if i can. From what i've gathered since returning three days ago, nightlife is glitchable still, finally glitched train and I found a minor one in powerhouse.

Edited by IntensityRising
IntensityRising, add me on steam, darkstar516

But if you could show me them sometime that would be great :)

Although there is 1 BIG glitch on de_port which exploit blocks cant fix, which I do know about

yea, it isnt fixed yet even after you put the exploit block there they still got out of the map <_<

And about exploiting: it's fun A view times but if you start using it for achievements then they need to be fixed.

Alright, i'm sure most of you dont remember who i am(Or even know who i am), but this is duherman. I, along with Lord Omega, were two people who first got caught massively exploiting using baby glitches in de_nightlife. Cowchucker got immensely pissed at this and attempted to block the entry points. Afterwards, we were to attempt to exploit the maps in the mapcycle and point out to admins where the entry points were. If any admins care anymore about infected wars, then i'll begin posting my findings in this topic along with pictures if i can. From what i've gathered since returning three days ago, nightlife is glitchable still, finally glitched train and I found a minor one in powerhouse.

OMGWTF Sacrifical reporting for duty :DDDD

Just PM me when you can play, and I'll come online (on IW ofc XD)

Im slightly saddened at how Infected Wars died out. I really loved playing this game and turning around camping trips at zombie spawn. emRa, I am sorry, I did not know that but i will try to do this in the future. Error, i will add you as soon as I can, and if de_port is that really foggy map, then theres a few i can show you that may or not be helpful to zombies( and humans if theres a kind stalker master exploiting).

Edit: de_industry is what i was talking about.

Would de_port's glitch be a skywalking one?

Edited by IntensityRising
Would de_port's glitch be a skywalking one?

de_port's would be where you can get out of the level with ease using the bullshot to jump over the buildings and then out of the level able to place babies with ease

That bug is almost impossible to fix, you've got to block off the enire map -.-

Btw, you can jump up on the hills from z spawn, and from there i think i walked as far as 5x the length of the map, on a grass thing, before i met the wall, then i walked a little bit to the left, and i fell down and landed on sum strange place under the map XD

Really wierd map :P

A lot of the maps designed by valve are glitchable, and when they often are incredibly hard to fix. For example, in de_nuke, you can get right next to a fence in zombie spawn, look upish, and spawn a baby at the height of a bones jump. from there, you can start running around past the fences and to the human spawn, possibly even above the warehouse building from the watertower thinger above human spawn.

A lot of the maps designed by valve are glitchable, and when they often are incredibly hard to fix. For example, in de_nuke, you can get right next to a fence in zombie spawn, look upish, and spawn a baby at the height of a bones jump. from there, you can start running around past the fences and to the human spawn, possibly even above the warehouse building from the watertower thinger above human spawn.

Omg Lol :P

I smell killing-exploit-mine-field >:D

Oooh... I just found a skywalking one in cs_assault. From the main gate of the warehouse, above the little hut is a ledge, you can place a baby behind an invis wall there, and get to the other side of the warehouse, jump up on buildings, get to the highest point and jump into the streets. Bam, skywalking.

You can also get into the tunnels on either side of the traintracks, though they dont go very far.

On another note, you can jump onto the building directly right of zombie spawn, get to the top and make your way to the fence part, from there you can put a baby on top of a vent and get out of the map on zombie side. Not much there really, but if a kind... err make that mischievious stalker master decides to send a human over, he should be able to be far enough away from warghouls to grab some achievments.

Right. I'm going to say this now about this topic:

CAN ALL EXPLOITS FOR INFECTED WARS PLEASE GO INTO THIS THREAD, SO THAT ITS EASIER FOR ME TO BLOCK THEM!!

• Please post the map name e.g. (de_desperados)
  • Where the exploit is on the map and how to get to it

Thanks!

Edited by ERROR 401

I blocked some map exploits on de_nuke before i went to spain, i think i blocked them off pretty good. You could stand on the crate thing, when you go outside as a zombie right after you spawn (right before the tunnel there).

You could just aim right up then you would plant a baby in the sky, but i blocked it off now... :P

I tried to block off assult though, i think i got it pretty good :P

Umm, one thing, I dont know if it's offtopic, but anyways... I once used bones bullshot, to get myself up to the mountainsides, and i planted baby there.

It was 2 humans left, and i changed to shapeshifter to get down there unseen, and take out one of them :P

Problem was, that just when i shapeshifted, the other human died, so that the last human was offmapping in an impossible place to get to for anyone without bullshot. He killed my baby, and just camped up there :P

I just changed back to bones master and got up there and killed him, but you guys should kinda watch out for this :P That goes to everyone :P

Edited by Sacrifical
Umm, one thing, I dont know if it's offtopic, but anyways... I once used bones bullshot, to get myself up to the mountainsides, and i planted baby there.

It was 2 humans left, and i changed to shapeshifter to get down there unseen, and take out one of them :P

Problem was, that just when i shapeshifted, the other human died, so that the last human was offmapping in an impossible place to get to for anyone without bullshot. He killed my baby, and just camped up there :P

I just changed back to bones master and got up there and killed him, but you guys should kinda watch out for this :P That goes to everyone :P

Im guessing that's de_port, because I know about that, but cant do a thing about it, unless Clavus want exploit block spam

Im guessing that's de_port, because I know about that, but cant do a thing about it, unless Clavus want exploit block spam

If you were talking about that 'story' then it was on cs_desperados :P

Almost all the original cs and de maps are exploitable, by putting baby in the sky

Whoz O_o? I FUND EZ GLAITCH! IT EZ IN DM_RUNOFFFFFF, unless its DSICOVEREDZD AlodRuy!

Jump on dumpster, at that another side or both side, you will access into one place where only fast zombie can get to.

There's a big open place where you can see through the walls and see the Enemies!

So...Fixed?

The exploit blocks seem to have failed on that map, theyre there, but they arent repelling D:!!!