Mr. Green Gaming

Pictures of thyself

Clavus

Pretty much the only picture of me I can find (I don't make them myself), plus with girls on it to make you the illusion that I have a social life. Girls may not be the hottest, but the one on the left looks real nice nowadays.

What the Truth says is the truth: "Sometimes it's best to stay in the dark, kid."

post-62-127549498935_thumb.jpg

Pretty much the only picture of me I can find (I don't make them myself), plus with girls on it to make you the illusion that I have a social life. Girls may not be the hottest, but the one on the left looks real nice nowadays.

What the Truth says is the truth: "Sometimes it's best to stay in the dark, kid."

post-62-127549498935_thumb.jpg

Nice photo shop on the girls!

No comment , and no picture :S i dont even know how to post it on here .

put your picture on imageshack or somewhere :P and copy the "Direct link" from there and then click the little icon thats shows a tree on a photo called "Insert Image" and just paste the link there and BLAM your image is shown

No comment , and no picture :S i dont even know how to post it on here .

put your picture on imageshack or somewhere :P and copy the "Direct link" from there and then click the little icon thats shows a tree on a photo called "Insert Image" and just paste the link there and BLAM your image is shown

Rightttt , cheers mate ;)