Mr. Green Gaming

The Grand Guide To Green-Coins

Clavus

Dunno, i could log in guys, i cant understand your problem :/

but its really great, i play in iw and coming to zs and buy everything :awesome:

I think the people who have a Dutch account, have problems with logging in.

@ Darkness, when i write password and email, it sais Incorrect email. That's the problem.

@ Axon, i don't have a dutch one, only english one, but i still can't login XD

I said I'd have it done this week, well, I had it done this evening. Zombie Survival is now using the new system! You should be able to connect all your current Green-Coins to the account (thus using them in both IW and ZS)

Also: when requesting a game connection, it could be that it doesn't ask you for confirmation directly the first time you join the server. It'll probably ask after the next map change.

You should get GC on IW for kills you did before the GC system cam on IW, 'cause I mean we all deserve 'em.

Sorry if somebody already posted 'bout this I didn't bother reading all the posts.

I think its just fine the way it is :)

That way, it's easier for the new players to "catch up" to the older players. More motivating for the new players, + i don't mind working a little bit to get it ^^

You should get GC on IW for kills you did before the GC system cam on IW, 'cause I mean we all deserve 'em.

Sorry if somebody already posted 'bout this I didn't bother reading all the posts.

I think its just fine the way it is :)

That way, it's easier for the new players to "catch up" to the older players. More motivating for the new players, + i don't mind working a little bit to get it ^^

WELL, I DO! and anyways that's the new players fault for not knowing 'bout IW earlier.

I still can't login to the GreenCoins thing...

Is it just the username i use on this forum, + this password? :P

post-485-1253805061.jpg

I just get "incorrect password" :S

You are using your email to log in right?

And for obvious reasons we're not going to give any Green-Coins for past achievements. Too much hassle.

Let me know if you notice something strange!

I still can't login to the GreenCoins thing...

Is it just the username i use on this forum, + this password? :P

post-485-1253805061.jpg

I just get "incorrect password" :S

You are using your email to log in right?

And for obvious reasons we're not going to give any Green-Coins for past achievements. Too much hassle.

Let me know if you notice something strange!

Yes, I'm using the same password and email as i use to login here...