Mr. Green Gaming

Crowbar's CD cover

Well basically I'm experimenting with putting a few songs together atm (drums, keyboards, vocals) so I decided to make some CD artwork.

This was the result...

post-286-1254516045_thumb.jpg

The 'band' (hardly a band as its just me) name is Wolcnum which is an old english word for welkin which means sky.

The basic demos I have put together are just keyboards atm cos I haven't bought a mic for my drums yet.

Looks okay, but it's a bit empty. You should add some lil' details here and there.

Yea. Agreed. Have some small skulls and very dark purple flames round the skulls and the skulls have very dark red eyes and are covered in bits of red too.

Actually, I might edit your picture and post it on. I need to do some shit like that for my Comp Engineering for Uni anyways.

Looks okay, but it's a bit empty. You should add some lil' details here and there.

Yea. Agreed. Have some small skulls and very dark purple flames round the skulls and the skulls have very dark red eyes and are covered in bits of red too.

Actually, I might edit your picture and post it on. I need to do some shit like that for my Comp Engineering for Uni anyways.

Look at some of the covers on this website.

The music I'm gonna make is similar to the music on this site. As you can see, colour and complex detail aren't really what suits this kind of music.

You can edit it if you want google but you better give me some credit if you use it for your uni course.

Edited by Crowbar

The music I'm gonna make is similar to the music on this site. As you can see, colour and complex detail aren't really what suits this kind of music.

You can edit it if you want google but you better give me some credit if you use it for your uni course.

Why would people want to listen to depressive music? (no offense against any of you guys :) )

I like listening to music that makes me energetic, and happy, and/or mad :P (fighting music)

And whats with the Norwegian names? XD

Livim

Edited by Sacrifical

Why would people want to listen to depressive music? (no offense against any of you guys :) )

I like listening to music that makes me energetic, and happy, and/or mad :P (fighting music)

And whats with the Norwegian names? XD

Livim

• 2 weeks later...