Mr. Green Gaming

Left4Dead 2 availabe for pre-order, help us buy cheap!

Clavus

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Knii about it. He says he has some IRL issues and isn't sure if he's going to buy the 4-pack. He's not very clear about what's going on though. So if you want to pre-order quickly, I suggest you cancel your transaction with Knii and find someone else.

Can't.

He accepted the payment already

I talked to Knii about it. He says he has some IRL issues and isn't sure if he's going to buy the 4-pack. He's not very clear about what's going on though. So if you want to pre-order quickly, I suggest you cancel your transaction with Knii and find someone else.

Can't.

He accepted the payment already

He said to me he had not accepted anything yet yesterday. PM him.

He said to me he had not accepted anything yet yesterday. PM him.

I honestly dont expect a anwser.

He removed me on Steam Friends and the last time he was seen in this forums was also the Minute he accepted the paypal payment.

Edited by Benny

As if they didn't saw it coming.

No, they didn't. He's a respected admin. This is a serious misuse of trust.

Being a respected admin doesn't say he can be trusted. And after he didn't bought it the first week (and didn't tell anyone what he was doing) it was obvious he would never buy it.

As if they didn't saw it coming.

No, they didn't. He's a respected admin. This is a serious misuse of trust.

Being a respected admin doesn't say he can be trusted. And after he didn't bought it the first week (and didn't tell anyone what he was doing) it was obvious he would never buy it.

We're not all paranoid. Knii was a nice guy :/

We're not all paranoid. Knii was a nice guy :/

It's not being paranoid. You just forgot it's internet. And no one can be trusted, especially when sending money.

For me it's not about the internet, it's trusting the guy at the other side of the line.

You sometime pay devs for plugins or other work. What guarantee do you have they'll actually do it? You just trust them too right? We trusted Knii and he misused that trust, and imo the guys that send money are not at fault here.

You sometime pay devs for plugins or other work. What guarantee do you have they'll actually do it? You just trust them too right? We trusted Knii and he misused that trust, and imo the guys that send money are not at fault here.

You know I pay after they've shown their work and also sent the code. Or alteast big parts of it. Thus, you can't compare it.