⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Left4Dead 2 availabe for pre-order, help us buy cheap!

Clavus

Yeah so Left4Dead is available for pre-order right now, and again there's both the option to buy the game for yourself, or for four other people (which saves 15 euros here).

Current prices:

Netherlands

L4D2 - 45 euros

L4D2 four pack - 135 euros

Britain

L4D2 - 27 pound

L4D2 four pack - 81

Since the euro and the pound are almost equal in value, it's quite a lot cheaper if someone from the UK could pre-order a four pack and gift the other 3 copies to the other poor western European bastards here. Of course we'll pay, I'll ban anyone who doesn't live to his end of the bargain.

So I need people interested in pre-ordering a four-pack, and one Brit willing to make the transaction for the other three! Or, if there are some leftovers, Brits willing to purchase single copies for gifts. It saves the others a lot!

I heard it's damn cheap in America too, but since Cowchucker doesn't seem to be too active lately, I don't think we can count on that.

LIST OF PEOPLE WANTING TO PRE-ORDER L4D2

- Clavus (Dutch) *

- RatMan (Dutch) *

- Mayco (Dutch) *

- ERROR 401 (Brit) BINGO. Can gift to 3 others. *

- Botervloot (Dutch)

- Deegee (Brit) Can also gift to 3 others!

- Squirrel-Dude (?)

- Phil

(people with a * have a deal ready)

Post if you're interested, and you have enough money for the transfer.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need all my money for CoD6 :[

CoD6??

Do you mean CoD Modern Warfare 2 or do you mean CoD7 by Treyarch? (which has only gone into development very recently)

He means MW2

Duuuh

Why is that "Duuuh" since it's not called 'Call of Duty 6' but it's called 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'

It's pretty obvious though. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare -> Call of Duty: World at Wat -> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, so 4 -> 5 -> 6