Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

Peo_Loom

Gameserver:Mr.Green MTA #1 RACE LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin:Estonia

Hello! My ingame name is Peo_Loom and I'm applying for admin in Mr. Green MTA Race server. I see lots of cheating and I really liked to stop it by banning. I was admin in previous MTA in NeO server so I know how to be an admin. I am playing 2-4 hours in day. (depends on day, sometimes more, sometimes less) so I think I am kinda active player. Hope to get answer soon! :)

wow, thats nice -.- Well I haven't been in forum before, but I am very often ingame so if u haven't seen me before I think you just don't play much. Everybody want admin power because there is noone IN who could BAN cheaters. Almoust every time I play I see cheater thats not normal! I just want to help, If u don't need it and like cheaters go on, I am just saying :)

• 4 weeks later...

Please give someone admin rights, it doesn't have to be me, but It's so impossible to play if ALWAY ARE CHEATERS AND NO ADMINS! Thats not normal... and btw there are very much bugged and pointless maps in server. Whats up with that? Server have errors and stuff too. Please do something, thankyou!

Well get more admins then because these admins can't do their job! Only admin what I see sometimes is skynet and skyn? or something like that, but thats not enough(these admins doesn't play very much). There is cheater all the time when admin is not online, so I guess u Need more admins.

Edited by Peo_Loom

The last few weeks it seems more and more members are back seat moderating admin applications.

A few rules/thing you need to know before replying to an admin app.

• You don't decide whether an admin app gets accepted or declined.
  • You can help an admin app author by giving him tips on improving his application. But don't
  • You can give your opinion about an author, but be nice to him.
  • You can wish an author good luck with his application.

For example, if someone is around the age of 14 (or younger). You can tell him "Your age might be an issue". Things like "You're too young" aren't needed, because we decide.

Lets keep these apps nice for everyone.

Not following these rules can result into a warning or something like that.

:V

goosh lemon, if you could read the first post then u will see that I am talking about MTA server :angry: And Error/Ywa I don't decide that app accepted on declined, but I am just saying that this server needs more admins online, that would be thankful so I hope there will be more active admins in that server.

Thank you!

Edited by Peo_Loom

Firstly, what server? If you ment ZS or IW, Then lol'd. There's always one admin, but if you ment TF2, Then...Lal.

I'm sorry Lemon.

Gtfo and learn to read.

Gameserver:Mr.Green MTA #1 RACE LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin:Estonia

:V

Stop flaming eachother in this app and going offtopic. or i will come and get you >:U

Btw, Good luck with your application.

A bit more info would be good for the app tho :V , its kinda short. for the rest, its fine :) .